PNC Financial Services Group — auto loan
I applied for an auto loan extension and was told I would be approved. It was denied because the rep didn't put a back to work date. The second rep put the date in and sent it back. I made several calls and kept being told they were backed up. No one would give me a supervisor. Today 9/10 I call and confirm that the extension was approved on 08/30/18. No letter generated causing it not to be applied to my account. Went into a branch to have the letter faxed. There is no letter according to collection department and c-cat dept. I should have not had to take the first hit on my credit because I initiated the process before I was 30 days late and the ball was dropped now 30 days later this is not resolved. I was transferred to a voicemail after repeatedly asking for a supervisor. Previous calls was also denied a supervisor.
I should not have to have my credit affected not once but twice because they did not do their job.
More PNC Financial Services Group Complaints & Reviews
- PNC Mortgage - stimulus modification loan nightmare 
- PNC Mortgage - class action lawsuit anyone? 
- PNC Bank - atm scam 
- Pnc Mortgage - Gary Gottesfeld - pnc mortgage 
- PNC Bank - hsa account 
- PNC Bank - misinformation
- Live Nation- PNC Bank Arts Center - concert on 9/10/16 - cheap trick, joan jett, heart
- PNC Financial Services Group - pnc accepted an altered check and has not reimbursed us
- PNC - questionsable if not fraudulent behavior of staff 
- PNC Bank - arbitrary closing of account