PlumbworldSCAMMING PEOPLE TOOK MONEY WHEN THEY SHOULDNT HAVE PLUMBWORLD UK ARE VERY BAD

1 Review updated:

Plumbworld as a company is totally incompetent. We ordered and paid for a bath on 2.12.2009. we kept receiving emails advising us of the expected date they were to receive it which changed on a daily basis. Eventually we were advi9sed that it had been received and was shipped to HDNL for onward transportation, this was on 17.12.2009. We received our bath on 19.01.2010 only the feet are missing. We are still trying to resolve this with a conmpany who only correspond by email as and when the mood takes them.

• A
      Jul 14, 2011

It happened to me to-day received skeleton of a Sawing Horse without nuts bolts or washers to assemble it ! Out of pocket plus loss of wages for days work.This is second con on me first by Dell (Colour Printer lost £500) on-line shopping and to-day this by so called toolbox.
    Netizens of the world beware on-line shopping go and buy what you can see, touch or taste and get refunds on the spot. Never trusy Pixies of Pixels on the screen !

• A
      Jan 21, 2012

I am having a nightmare with this company plumbworld i ordered a bidet and paid extra for delivery, i have had to wait in every day for 3 days from 7.30am till 9pm for citylink who are supposed to be delivering, they have an automated service only, and i cannot speak to anyone, plumbworld dont have customer services line either, when i finally found a number for citylink they have just informed me despite their website saying my parcel is at the depot for delivery last thursday, that it has not yet left plumbworld!!! fuming that i have wasted 3 whole days, i have requested a complete refund and if i dont get it shall be reporting these people to trading standards.

• T
      Jun 28, 2013

I too am really disappointed with Plumbworld. I am a pensioner, so funds are limited. I ordered a new kitchen tap. It arrived promptly, and when I opened the box it did look like a new tap plus relevant fittings. So I then booked my plumber to fit it. When he arrived and looked at the tap, he informed me that the tap wasn't new - it was used, given that there were chunks of limescale in the holes to which he would fit the water pipes. I hadn't looked at the apertures myself, but once he showed them to me, I could see these chunks. I looked for a phone number for Plumbworld, only to ring it and be told that communication would only be available via email. Thus I emailed them. Within a couple of hours I received a reply, which asked me to photograph the tap and send it to them so that they could contact their supplier - as the tap should have been new. Well, as I am not too camera or computer literate, I had to get someone to do that for me. The photo did clearly show chunks of limescale. Photo was duly sent, but 2 days later, and two emails from me asking me for a response, I have heard nothing from them. Meanwhile, I have not only had to pay the plumber for his non-fitting visit, I have had to get another tap and pay him to fit that one. I don't have this kind of income available to have Plumbworld holding the money paid to them. I think their customer service is somewhere between poor and non-existent. I am going to take this matter to trading standards. I would never buy from this company again, and would definitely not recommend them to anyone else.

• D
      Mar 03, 2014

I empathise with you all who have suffered at the hands of Plumbworld. They are, categorically, the worst company I have purchased goods from. I ordered a bath suite on Feb 15th only to be advised each day up until the 21st that this was out of stock and would be coming in - this date changing each day. I have a bathroom refurbishment going on and cannot delay more than a 1 week to have the suite installed (at the time of the order most items were to be in stock at 17th Feb). Anyhow, the order got split in to 3 orders and items shipped to me missing various parts. Delivery was a non-sense, from picking the order/shipping/arriving to my door it took over a week. I was left in an akward position as I was forced to wait for the missing parts as the bath itself had arrived in an earlier delivery, Rather than attempt to arrange a return via the 'email only' 1 man band customer services, I was left to wait for the damaged part to turn up and not cancel the order. I have learned my lesson; never use Plumbworld again.

• N
      Mar 10, 2016

I have recently found out how bad PLUMBWORLD are with customer services. Orders and deliveries seemed ok, but when this go slightly wrong or a refund is required they will treat you like an Alien. Customer services seems to employ 1 person on 1 phone line and can take 1 hour to get an answer. They have made numerous excuses not to refund my money for an item that was never used and was just the wrong size. They refuse to send it back and insist that you get a Courier service to collect and deliver back to you at cost that range from £100 + . They refuse to allow a personal collection and wony entertain anyone at their premises to try to save costs. Im thinking they are a low budget online no frills group of Cowboys and just act as middle men with no after sales or customer care. Ive given up my request for a return of my item..it will cost me £130 lost but will happily tell everyone I know and more never to use this bunch of grifters.