PLDT Homeiphone 6s delivery

B

The reason why I'm posting this complaint is because:

I made an order of Iphone 6s on November to PLDT website because it says there that I can take advantage of their promo as long as I have a running service with them. Therefor, I availed of it. It's
Iphone 6s

After waiting a month long and multiple follow-up about my request, I was given a service request number this February 1st 2016. They said that they will be contacting me. None of them contacted me up until now. Since no one is contacting me I made a follow - up again, several follow up to product and services. they said that they will be escalating the issue and so on. They are telling me that they are out of stock. Out of stock? for a months long? I believe it was on the 1st week of February. Then just for me to be able to check whether if my case has been escalated, I called again to product and services and asked them when was the last time that the notation on my account has been updated, they said it on the 1st of February. Now where is the escalation procedure there? It's really annoying that PLDT is making people fool. Advertising to their website but incapable of fulfilling customer's request. PLDT's in-capacitance is on its peak! They don't even care on how long the customer is waiting for a certain request.

Now, all i want is a real escalation about my case. If not, expedite my request. I have been waiting for so long and it is unacceptable. I will make sure that if PLDT will not take an action about this. I will take a legal action about this matter. I will take this case to DTI.

Below are my details

Account number: [protected]
Service request number: [protected]

• Sy
    synt3x Mar 01, 2016

This happens to me as well. I ordered iPhone6s thru PLDT Online application last December 28. I got a confirmation the ff day and advised me to wait until first week of January. Called them on 5 of January an advise to wait until 8 of Jan. Called them on 8 and promised me by next week. Called them again on 12 of Jan, this time they provided me an Airway Bill Number. I immediately visited the courier website only to found out that it was already on the process in shipping back the item to sender. Called their customer service hoping i can still stop it but I failed. So I called PLDT and they advised me to wait for the phone to be returned to them and they'll make sure it will be sent to me ASAP. I've waited for another week and called them on 18 of Jan and they've said they haven't got the item back yet. I was thinking they even sent the item over the weekend and on weekdays, they still didn't got it back? So I just tried to be patient and called them again on 21 of Jan but still they didn't got the item back. I was already pissed so I cancelled my order.
    To my curiosity, I called the courier and asked them what happen. I was surprised with what they told me that it usually happens with them it seems. This PLDT has an agreement with the courier that they will try to send an item and once it reached to its destination they will just send it back. They know this because of the error code. This is the most horrible customer service so far with this big company.
    No, I am not making this. Please see attached file.

Comments

• Po
    Polvin Edward Lumauig Apr 18, 2016

Very dissappointing, i also applied last February and it's unbelivable and unacceptable that until now they didn't have available units. Started to request Rosegold color, they said its limited and out of stock so i changed it to color gold, still they cannot produce, down to space grey color which have been told that in 7 days they could surely deliver the unit so i thought it will become easy and common color for them to produce, but still no iPhone 6s has been delivered to me and as i follow up thru phone, the operator will only tells you that your request has been forwarded to the courier and still waiting for some iPhone stocks.
    PLDT, please stop making your customers stupid, what can you say about this?