Having problems with Playtika?

Hahoshlim St 8
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

taken money from my bank

You have taken money out of my bank account and have been told by Google they will not refund me and I have to contact you about these unauthorised payments all for slotmania coin packages and gems I did not give permission for any of the transaction below are pictures which also I have contacted my bank and card has been stopped and they said the same as Google I am to contact you to reimburse my money.

taken money from my bank

I cannot buy coins anymore

I have been playing sloto maina for years now & I have been buying with no problem... Within the last week they are telling me I am disabled would like to have some answers and get this fixed.. I messaged them they told me to contact the help centre.. If they have it disabled then undo it & get it fixed.. If not than I guess I will save a lot of money.. Please contact me at [protected]@gmail.com would really appreciated this.

• Updated by Ruby Noseworthy · Feb 05, 2019

please check out my sloto maina to see why it is disabled thank you please email me with answers at [email protected] thank you

complaint

I can not get slotomania to open at all. It will let me collect the bonuses that randomly pop up through out the day but I can't get into slotomania to play any games at all or collect my gifts or my special daily bonuses or anything. The only thing it does is has a blue loading circle in the middle of the screen and that's it. It's been doing this for three days now. When the screen does pop up with the blue loading circle I can see that it looks like I'm no longer logged in through Facebook. My picture is no longer there. I don't know what I am supposed to do to fix it but I need some type of help.

bingo blitz

2 hourso ago just before the end of the sale, I purchased tokens for $24.99 . I did this twice one right after the other for a total of 49.98. I did receive the tokens but did NOT receive the contents of the chests with either purchase. Furthermore, right after that I climbed the step levels and won 8 chests. Yup, I didn't get those ingredients either. Considering I have spent a considerable amount of money and time on your site do you suppose you could take the time to correct this error and give me my earned items?

slotomania™

A few things: my games used to give me 30 points on a million dollar bet for spinning 300 times. I now get 20 points on the same coin bet.

I was spinning in Eastern and landed on the bonus coin game. I had a Major and a Mini along with coins and the game froze and reset back to home screen. I didn't get the coins.

I was betting 2 million coins at the time my bonus game froze and reset me back to the home screen. Please reply with resolve to [protected]@hotmail.com.

slotomania

Employees of Slotomania what the dickens is going on with your machines? None of them are paying out! They have taken me from over 4 billion dollars down to a hundred thousand! This is stupid and this time I WILL REPORT YOU because this isn't fair play on your part! Slotomania your going down hill and taking your patrons with you! Please don't do THIS to us - I love the game's but I can't play without spending more money and I can't afford to do that being permanently disabled! UUUGGGHHH

slotomania

Ok slotomania people I am so pissed I'm ready to blow my lid! I had over 3 billion coins and was playing your new my puppy game and was betting 5 million, only spun a few times when I was told I was out of coins! Your game took away over 3 billion coins from me and left me with a mere 174, 000 coin's! What the hell? I want my coins back and l want them asap or I will find who to report this to and I will report you! I WANT THIS TAKEN CARE OF NOW!

spin button maxed beat at 1 billion has done this last week and week before

3:30 pm today 1/21/2019 some how the spin button has a spot that beats max... I can't even beat 1 billion but today it did.
It has done this in the past week and a few weeks ago. But I have no idea why it went to 1 billion when I can't even beat that much... I would like this stuff fixed... And my billion back along with the overs I have complained about. Last week it beat my max beat which is not 1 billion. This is so corrupt...

slotomania

Employees of Slotomania! I am really really mad and upset! I have been playing Slotomania for a long time and last night when playing I started getting that stupid blue circle going around and around even while I was playing a game! When that stupid thing does that I can't do anything! Also I didn't receive any of the coins I won! I also have a very hard time getting into the game - Once again it's the blue circle! I want to have this fixed ASAP! I play fair but you're not!

JoAnne Martin Jan 27, 2019

I am having a problem with the "Mighty Gorilla" bonus in the special bonus page. It does not work and has not worked for quite some time. The other buttons work, summoning the Silver Lion and the Despicable Wolf...but the Mighty Gorilla says "Power Activated" and does not do anything anymore. I would appreciate having this fixed. I love Slotmania and all the different ways it has been made more challenging and interesting for all of us dedicated players, but, when something doesn't work it is frustrating. Sincerely, JoAnne Martin

• Av
    Avery Wong Feb 15, 2019

I too am having trouble with mighty gorilla power activated have not been able to summon since it powered up

• Ha
    Hari Arota Feb 16, 2019

I too have problem with power activate mighty Gorilla. Can't summon it since it got power activated.
    Hari

• Ev
    Eva McIntosh Feb 20, 2019

I get into Slotomania and can play the game, but cannot get into the gift section. Please tell me why ... Thank you Eva Mcintosh.

coins and rewards never received

I was wonderibg if someone could help me receive the coins and rewards that I never received this morning. Here is what I was able to accomplish.
I closed out despicable wolf and lost legacies this morning with cards a friend traded. I didn't get my reward coins or anything for this. Can someone help me with this.
Stephanie Ann
[protected]@aol. Com

• Updated by Stephanie ann mcdonald · Jan 21, 2019

I didn't get my rewards coins etc from a total of 3 albums today that I closed out. Could you kindly correct this error and send me the rewards from bling it on, despicable wolf and lost legacies.
    Thank you so much for looking into this. I'm enjoy the game and haven't complained once until today because I could use the coins to play the game today.
    Stephanie Ann McDonald

• Updated by Stephanie ann mcdonald · Jan 22, 2019

Please let me know if I will get the coins and rewards I did get for closing these 3 albums. I could really use the coins so I can play. Thank you in advance
    Stephanie Ann McDonald

facebook games

I am so tired of buying coins in this game and never getting to play .Players who buy coins expect some play time .I am rating your game a 1 star game.I have to pay more for the coins because I am a diamond and so sorry I made diamond since I became diamond I PAY MORE AND PLAY LESS I AM WARNING MY 3000 FRIENDS NOT TO TRY TO MAKE DIAMOND IT IA NOT WORTH IT I AM GOING TO GIVE MY MONEY TO ANOTHER GAME NOT OWEN BY YOU .You have become greedy and no fun any more

• Br
    Brenda Smith Jan 18, 2019

Can't get slotmania 2 play at all since I won a lot of money.

• Br
    Brenda Smith Jan 18, 2019

Slotmania quit playing.

slotomania

Please help once again - Slotomania is running so so slow AGAIN - It takes forever for it load, games are black so I can't see what there is to play and that darn blue circle keeps going around and around no matter what I try to do even goes around while I'm playing a game so I can't get out of it if I want to. Im also am not getting my full coins that I win! PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP - I need this game as I'm completely disabled AND this is the only game I want to play - HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!

• Updated by Laurie Talatzko · Jan 13, 2019

Ok people my Slotomania still has not been fixed! It is so frustrating when I'm trying to play but it is SO SO SLOW AND THE BLUE CIRCLE THAT KEEPS GOING AROUND AND AROUND (NO MATTER WHAT I'M TRYING TO DO) IS DRIVING ME CRAZY! Every time you change something on Slotomania this happens and I'm not happy about it! Am I the only one this is happening to? PLEASE PLEASE FIX MY SLOTOMANIA TO MAKE AN OLD LADY HAPPY - I really hate to report you - Thank you

• Updated by Laurie Talatzko · Jan 14, 2019

EMPLOYEES OF SLOTOMANIA - I'm writing again and will continue to complain everyday until you fix my Slotomania! I'm getting so mad that you have not fixed it and probably ignored my 3 previous complaints! Come on PLAY FAIR as we play fair and spend hard earned money on coins only to have them ripped off! If you have ignored my previous complaints I will once again tell you that for me Slotomania is running so so slow AGAIN and that darn blue circle going around and around so if I do get the chance to play a game it even interferes with the game where I can't do anything until the stupid blue circle stops! Also I don't get all the coins I'm supposed to i.e. if I win 15, 000 I only get 10, 000 if I'm lucky! If this all isn't fixed soon I WILL BE COMPLAINING TO SOMEONE ELSE - IN OTHER WORDS I WILL REPORT YOU.

playtika

Only a word : SCAMMERS

Every time you log in the game, it open 5 windows to pay.

Day gifts are ridiculous. Unnecessary to play.

Playtika only need our money, with very expensive packages.

The support game [protected]@playtika.com is non-existent. You will never get an answer.

All studied to create dependency.

This is my thought after 5 years i am playing

unethical behaviour; unauthorized credit card charges not receiving paid for goods.

On January 4, 2019, I made two purchases from Slotmania. The first purchase was $9.99 for a double lotto spin option to increase the amount of tokens (coins) paid out, and; a second purchase for $17.99 for addition playing tokens (coins) as Slotomania provides at a purchase price. I did not receive either item and was issued a message that the site was busy and there would be a delay in processing the purchase.
Both purchases were made by a debit card, and, I received a payment receipt for each purchase...just no goods for the purchase.
This is stealing money from a credit card purchase.
This company needs to honor customers purchases or issue credits or refunds for goods not received immediately.
Thank you!
Peter J. Hatas
[protected]@yahoo.com

not receiving credits for plunder bay with ticket not addressed

Debbie Thomsen: Print screens attached. I am trying to go this route because I have sent many messages via messenger/Bingo Blitz Complaints to complain about 3500 credits not received in the Facebook app bingo blitz. I have attached a print screen below of the ticket number that was issued. I have been waiting since October 23, 2018 with no response. Since initially doing this I have sent many print screens that are in the Bingo Blitz complaints/messenger but to no avail. I have since won of the last item needed in Plunder Bay which is the woman pirate with the pirate flag but I still didn't receive the 3500 credits. This is a lot of credits to not receive it I wouldn't continue sending message after message after message. I am trying a different way to get somebody's attention. Please get somebody to help. Thank you for your time.

Debbie Thomsen
[protected]@q.com

not received goods

I purchased a package of chips D01-[protected] for the value of £72.31 on 25/12/18 then I purchased another package on 26/12/18 for the sum of £23.86, D01-[protected]. I purchased the second package so that i could move to the next level is from good to platinum, unfortunately i have not received any chips nor have i been moved to the next level.
I've spoken to Amazon and they have told me that the goods have been delivered and the money has been taken from my account.
I've bought goods before and have had no issues but I'm disappointed that the goods have not been delivered/received.
Could you kindly look into this matter so that i can receive my goods is not just the goods but also moving up to the next level of platinum.
Kind regards
Zaroof Fazal
[protected]@hotmail.com

slotomania

When you purchase coins they are charging me twice. I've contacted them and they put a lotto spin on there. This game is a joke. Im done. When you look at your bank statement they are charging you more then you purchased. I'm filling a dispute with the bank. Ive purchased many coins and nothing. Im done getting scammed and half the time the game doesn't load and it takes all your coins.

• Ca
    Carmelo Olemrac Jan 11, 2019

Purchase ?l?.?? You absolutely don't have to buy ... !!! dont buy !!!,

slotomania

I have encountered in the last week a headache from Playtika so called support and help! I was supposed to be rewarded for closing not 1 or 2 but now 3 set of the summer album but no matter how many times I have tried to contact them via email they are impossible! I have sent them screenshot that prove everything I am saying and I received one email on the 16 the day after I closed two of my sets and they never spoke of that subject one! Then today I closed another set and still nothing! Everyone around me is all excited they are getting theirs and I by now am just so angry so that is why I am coming here in hopes that you can do something to help! 😥. Thank you Rachel Crate. [protected]@gmail.com

slotomania

Why did no one question $1400 worth of in app.purchases, where is the safety and security? every cent I had to pay to move into my new home tomorrow is gone so myself and my 3 yr old daughter look like we will still be living in our tent at Christmas time. I'm so incredibally upset, how do I tell her someone stole from mummy and Santa cant bring her a new home

• Updated by Amanda Louise · Dec 18, 2018

Someone paid $1400 in purchasesl ive been a loyal player for years and make purchases myself, but the amounts made that were made? how do i tell my 3yro santa isnt bringing her bedroom instead we will be in the tent weve been living in please is any way you could help me to get this money back so i dont lose this house tomorrow i would be grateful

payouts

Hi guys. I wish to advise and to find out why I was not awarded my Wild card from the promotion of filling up the stamp card. I went and bought coins to fill this stmp promotion which guaranteed a wildcard, yet on the16 th I only recieved my dash wild card. Why haven't I received this card. You are quite happy to take our money but not prepared to honor your side. Please can I have this fixed.
Regards
Simon hinneberg

payouts

• Ra
    Rachel Crate Dec 19, 2018

I wasn't either and after today a lot more than that!! But all our complaining here as they sit in Israel they don't care how Americans feel they just want Americans money!