Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Websites PlayerUp.com They sell your account via escrow but then they won't pay you the money

PlayerUp.com  -  They sell your account via escrow but then they won't pay you the money

V
Author of the complaint
9:35 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Beware, this is an absolute scam. The positive reviews you see here were people forced to change their reviews with the promise they would get their money. I was one of those people but not any longer. I have screenshots of them forcing me to change my initial review in order to get my money immediately, which didn't happen and it's been weeks since that lately promise.

I'll be taking legal action, starting a social media campaign to spread the word and working with the FCC to put an end to the fraud. I encourage you to reach out to an attorney if you're not paid in a reasonable time.

They will continue to make you jump through hoops with the hope that you'll eventually give up. Generally, they won't even respond to people until you leave an online review exposing them. And the ridiculous responses they give here about using their chat system is again a joke. I've sat for hours just to get first in the queue and they won't chat with me.

All of my communication with them has been well-documented and I have hundreds of screenshots of their actions. You'll be seeing all of that posted online soon. Spread the word people, this has to stop!

More PlayerUp.com complaints & reviews