Playboy Magazinesomeone ordered a subscription in my name and had it sent to another address as a gift from me

P Review updated:

Someone perpetrated fraud by signing my name to an order form to provide a gift to someone else. First of all the spelling of my last name is incorrect and the wrong address was given to the person it was sent to as a gift. I am tired of getting billing statements from Playboy. I have sent correspondence to this address, namely P.O. Box 2007, Harlan, IA. 51593 explaining to them I did not order this for another person. The person who is recieving this subscription is Timothy Keyes, whose actual address is 227 Stillwater Bridge Road, Schaghticoke, NY 12154 however, on the statement it states his address as 269 Stillwater Bridge Road, Schaghticoke, NY 12154. My last name is spelled incorrectly on the statement namely Guinalle, when in fact my last name is Guilianelle. I know someone did this as a prank and I really believe this person should be investigated and charged accordingly for using my name. I would like Playboy Magazine to stop sending me these statements. The Credit department person's name is T. Pesick. If i knew there phone number I would personally call and ask them to cease and desist sending me these statements. Please...can someone help me ???

Andre Flowers May 15, 2018

Can someone send me Playboy subscription to my address Andre Flowers 801 San Juan Road Apt 42 Sacramento CA 95834