The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Playboy Magazine — playboy subscription charge
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
So I have a subscription to Playboy which is good until November. 7/7/09 is when Playboy sent me the automatic renewal notice. I received it after that date and today on the 22nd of July I called to cancel the renewal. On the letter it said "We will be charging the credit card that you provided us if you do not cancel by 08/04/09." The girl tells me that it can be cancelled but it appears my card was charged on the 22nd. Oh what do you know, that's today!! How come they give me until the 8th but they are charging me 2 weeks early? So now I have to wait for the money to be refunded. I will never subscribe to a magazine again! They renew you and half of them don't even give you a number!!
More Playboy Magazine Complaints & Reviews
- Playboy - magazine subscription
- Playboy - Pobox5333 -harlan,ia 51593-2833 - my name on their mailing list & soliciting subscription
- Playboy - unsolicited magazine subscription!
- Playboy Magazine - paid for 3 years - no delivery!
- Playboy - subscriptions to minors
- Playboy Enterprises, Inc. - complaint ignored
- Playboy Magazine - someone ordered a subscription in my name and had it sent to another address as a gift from me
- Playboy - getting magazines never subscribed
- Edward Valenciano Aka Dove Playboy Manager - playboy manager scam edward valenciano aka dove
- Playboy Magazine - customer service