Plato's Closetmanager

A

Junky products, priced wat too high, Manager/Owner is rude, undignified, unclassy and has no business knowledge and experience. Needs to be replaced by Franchise or whomever. Sad for employees in there. Would never reccomend to anyone and will never enter there again. Want all to know in Reno

• Id
    Idontevenknow Jul 24, 2013

I took two whole garbage bags of my old name brand clothing. Hollister, Abercrombie, Aero, American Eagle. Most were not much older than a year, year and a half. They took 3 shirts and 2 jeans... They said all the other items were not in style anymore, yet they clearly were. I mean they all have the company's name plastered across the front anyway. Sometimes the girls working here only pick out what they, themselves, would wear. And not the general public and their customers. Seems kinda stupid if you ask me. I ended up getting about 25$. The rest of the clothes are still sitting in my trunk from that day. I may just go back and try to re-sell them for ### and giggles.

• La
    Lauren99 Jul 09, 2013

I recently took a bag of literally all American Eagle, Hollister and Aeropostale clothing to the Plato's Closet in Fredericksburg, VA store. No rips or stains and was offered $3.00. Two of the shirts I had purchased for my son the weekend before from Aero that he didn't like. They cost a combined $25 alone. With the tags still on them! yet I was offered $3 for the entire bag? The teen girls working there acted shocked when I told them they were crazy. They sell crappy clothes and shoes that are old and worn out. Never again.

• Po
    pobarjenkins May 01, 2011

So do you work there or did something set you off?