Plato's Closetdirty facility, safety hazard, and bullying

Although the deals are great.. this specific establishment is absolutely horrible. The store was extremely hot which made it hard to stay in, I literally saw a roach crawl across the floor, and I almost stepped on the sharp part of what looked like the metal tags they attach to clothes to prevent theft. The employees were completely unprofessional, one of the girls.. (I'm assuming it was a manager the way she was speaking) was basically shouting at a girl behind the registers in front of customers. They were also talking about customers while the customers were still in the store. I suppose it's the age group, but I have never been to a business where you blatantly talk about customers practically in front of them. I felt as though I was in high school again, I love the deals, and the resale idea but it didn't seem like a business to me.