Plastic Fantastic Logo

Plastic Fantastic

Having problems with Plastic Fantastic?

52 Manchester Rd
United Kingdom - SK142BD

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Plastic Fantastic.

Complaints & Reviews

Plastic FantasticFailed door

Plastic fantastic (Paul Wilkinson) the John Wayne of Hyde

Please all be warned not to use this cowboy company.

He will use cheap materials, leave your house with damp, not honour his warranty and doesn't answer e-mails, letters and phone calls.

He will take your money, jump on his horse and run away into the sunset.

You have been warned!!

Plastic FantasticCrack on door.

Plastic fantastic (Paul Wilkinson) the John Wayne of hyde

Please all be warned not to use this cowboy company.

He will take your money, jump on his horse and run away into the sunset.

You have been warned!!

Plastic FantasticGutters / facias

These cowboys replaced my gutters fascias 3 years ago ago and the problems are still ongoing. They say on their website they never cover old fascias but they did mine not only that the fascias have no vents which has caused a massive condensation problem in the loft! They smashed my alarm box, the down spout is crook and not long enough, bath water goes all over the drive ... AVOID

Plastic Fantastic — Flat roof and guttering

No change there then. Got a very professional sales pitch from Paul Wilkinson for replacement facias, soffit...

Plastic FantasticFaulty fascias and gutters

2015 - fascias and gutters were replaced at my elederly parents home. Payment made promptly. After inspection it was clear they had not been fitted correctly and securely on the gable end. After many phone calls and appointemts for visits and promised repairs paul the owner attended. He agreed the job had not been completed to standard. Again promises made to put right. Lots more phone calls and over 12 months later still waiting for work to be corrected. Would not revomend this company under any circumstances. Sales pitch is great, service is a disgrace. Clearly the guarantee is useless. Avoid at all costs.

Plastic FantasticGuttering and fascia

Like other people on here got these jokers to fit my guttering and fascia after I had seen that they had really good reviews on check a trade which makes me think that the reviews are not genuine. Lots of problems with the work which they did come back on a couple of occasions to sort out but there is still problems which just goes to show how crap the job was to start with.I now have very leaky gutters which looks like I will have to sort out myself.Avoid this company like the plague, definitely not plastic fantastic.

RESOLVED

Plastic FantasticFaulty workmanship

Fitted new guttering and facias, after a few days it started to rain & guess what they leaked all down the side of my house causing very bad damp. I wouldnt mind the guttering they replaced which was 20 years old wasnt perfect but at least it did not leak, never came back to sort it, rang up a number of times & they were simply not interested in our problem...took them to court got half our money back...just simple rules here...DO NOT USE, they are cowboys

RESOLVED

• Fr
                frank mcmanus Aug 09, 2014

I paid Paul Wilkinson £840 for new gutters and fascia boards for my terraced house.They fitted to the front and rear of my property and unfortunately the front gutter was fitted wrongly which causes it to leak down my neighbours wall this problem is causing great stress to my wife and myself as you can imagine my neighbours are not well pleased.I had this job done on 23/4/14 I have phoned plastic fantastic a total 14 times and many emails have been sent and still no response apart from 1 email saying it would be sorted guess what ...still not been fixed.If you are thinking of using plastic fantastic for any reason please email me at [email protected] and I will gladly speak with you about my experience with this company.I will update this review in 1 weeks time and let you people know whats happening i have also shared with facebook and numerous other social media sites...Very unhappy chappy :(

Plastic FantasticFascia and sofit

Installed fascia, soffit and gutters on front of Terrace house. They did not attach the new gutter to the Neighbor's gutter, simply laid the new gutter in the old one. This leaked like a sieve. All I got from phoning them is excuses. They simply would not come to correct the problem. Their 10 year guarantee is worthless. They should be avoided.

Fascia and sofit

• Plastic Fantastic's response · Oct 02, 2013

Hi, this is Paul the owner of Plastic Fantastic, I'm very disappointed that we have not left you entirely satisfied with our work and would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Can you contact on [protected] so I can get this sorted out for you.

Plastic Fantastic — Faulty doors, poor workmanship

Installed two upvc doors. I paid for composite doors they installed plywood. The doors were faulty on...