Planned Parenthoodappointment and wait

M Review updated:

It took over a month to get an appointment I called in the beginning of April and the next available appointment was May 22nd! Then I got there at 10:15, my appointment was scheduled for 10:30, and I literally sat in the waiting room for 2 1/2 hours before even seeing a doctor!!! By the time I got into the doctor and finished my exam it was 1:30 and 3 hours later then my scheduled appointment!! And then when I complained at the front desk about how long it took the girl behind the counter had the audasity to snap back at me " Well everyone has the choice to reschedule." Maybe that would be an option if it didn't take a month and a half to just get into the place! The service here is just rediculious, what happened to planned parenthood being a place with a friendly atmosphere and with staff that accually care and are there to help you???? This is not the first time and in fact have had several issues with the Planned Parenthood in Goshen, NY and I will deffinatly be looking for a new health care provider. I hope that something is done about this because I can't be the only one who has this problem (considering when I got there today there were 10 people in the waiting room packed in there like sardines, about 6 of us placed in the same time slot for an appointment with ONE clinician on duty) Thank you for your help from me and all the other's who won't get a chance to complain about this issue.

• Sl
    slynn1 Nov 15, 2013

Many jobs do not offer health insurance, college students working part time, hospitality jobs do not offer health insurance, and the list goes on and on. FWI McDonald's does not offer medical insurance to cashiers or cooks, and only management. Many people do work two or three jobs to support their families and it is unfair to attack someone when you have no idea what her work status is. What is your solution? That because someone is poor, unemployed, that you should expect to be treated rudely by medical staff, wait 3 hours for an appointment, and doctors can treat you without even common courtesy? So, anyone on state assistance, should be treated with disdain, be given crappy medical care, and what about homeless? Should we put them in jail? What next, if your crime is poor your kids should be taken to families like yours? It is not a crime to be low income, or take advantage of medical services offered. In any medical services offered every person has the right to be treated humanely, treated with respected, and have your health concerns handled in a professional matter and in a timely matter. It is people like you, that think the sickening behavior as described is okay, when it is not for any reason!

• Tt
    Tt$ Nov 05, 2018

A IV was left in my arm by a nurse Tiffany. Due to being all the way home, Dr. Shanthi Rajesh m.d. fr5217129... Dr laughed in background..when they called back to inform me and pretended not to be at the facility but she sent me a lyft as well as lyfted me home. I was asking for timeframe 10/26-11/7 only for recovery & denied for fear of liability

Comments