Plain Green Loans Logo

Plain Green Loans

Having problems with Plain Green Loans?

Plain Green Loans reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 7, 2011. The latest review loan repayment was posted on Oct 28, 2019. The latest complaint Unauthorize withdrawl and overdraf fees was resolved on Apr 11, 2012. Plain Green Loans has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 9 reviews. Plain Green Loans has resolved 1 complaints.

Plain Green Loans Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 420 7157 (Customer Support)
93 Mack Road, Suite 600

Payments
PO Box 42560, Philadelphia, PA 19101

Overnight
1900 Frost Road, Suite 100, Bristol, PA 19007

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Plain Green Loans Customer Service. Initial Plain Green Loans complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Plain Green Loans above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Plain Green Loans. Discuss the issues you have had with Plain Green Loans and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Plain Green Loans Complaints & Reviews

Plain Green Loansloan repayment

My loan of $1000 was taken out in August of 2018, we are now in October of 2019, and I still have a balance of more than what I borrowed. I was told that because I missed payments, which I was charged $30 for, that I am still accruring interest??? Her explanation made no sense. Prior to being called AT WORK about this matter. I attempted to contacted customer service via email and requested a reason as to why after 30 payments (my loan term) I still had a balance of over $1000, they refused to put it in writing. The email response was simply "please contact customer service" with a phone number. This place is literally robbing people every day. There is no way I should have a balance of more then what I owe after 30 payments.

Plain Green Loans — product/deceitful employees and management

Let's start off by saying that this company hires deceitful lying cock roaches that scam customers and...

Plain Green Loans — did report my loan payments

What's going on I made 2 payments with this company and not one payments is showing on my credit report...

Petersburg

Plain Green Loansdelinquent account that isn't even mine

This "company" put a delinquent account on my credit report. I have never attempted or opened an account with them. They refuse to fix this. They have had me email their disputes department which after dealing with them for a week they then told me i would have to call customer service once again. They then proceeded to tell me that i could not get it taken care of. I have filled with transunion. Plain Green needs to get shut down or at least stop putting fake accounts on people's credit.

Plain Green LoansLoan services

I WOULD NOT recommend this company to NOT ANYONE that would ever ask me if it was a good company to receive a loan from. This example will show you all how one bad decision can lead to negative effect on everything. I have been a customer with plain green for the last 4 yrs and within those years I have had no complaints at all and would tell anyone that asked me they were great in my book, id never had to call then about a problem, never had an issue with my loan amount or payment or any corresponds via email with them UNTIL they decided to change their system recently late Feb early March. I reapplied for a loan placed my due dates for 1st & 15th (the days I get paid) they gave me my first due date... (me not knowing of a system change) I was ready to pay on time as I always have. I then looked at my bank account about a week before my actual due date and saw they had deducted the first payment OKAY FINE at least I paid it right!? but ill just call them so they can correct the due date. did I mention I never received a email confirmation of the payment being taken nor a receipt of what was deducted. I called the rep told me "well we have had a lot of issues because our system change and we can change the due date back to the correct dates, but I'm not sure how long it will take, call back in two weeks if its not done" OK OK two weeks go by and its not change, I call back a different rep stated "okay I see the request it will be changed in 48hrs" OK OK I wait 48hrs still no change... so I call to speak with a supervisor b/c I'm wondering why after all this time I was on top of it all to call you to correct it before more money comes out of my bank account on the wrong day that this is not done. called, verified acct asked to speak with a supervisor and I was hung up on...ok I call back a different rep stated I'm sure she didn't hang up but I need to verify your acct.. ok I verified and ask for a supervisor, she then tells me "well I'm sure I can just resolve your minor problem without you talking to a sup b/c the last rep didn't hang up on you"...umm ma'am WHY must you even make me more angrier than I already am, no ma'am I would like to speak with your supervisor.. placed on hold, sup SASHA comes to the line, I explain blah blah blah... then tells me okay ma'am I understand you are upset we can correct it when my sup PAULA comes in, okay what time are you going to call me back. "I will call you back at 12m your time and have it corrected. okay that fine thanks... I wait until 12...12:10...12:20..12:30 no SASHA. I call back and this rep answers, verifies and I ask fro a sup... Welp this sup Dedra gets on the line "what's the problem ma'am" have you been briefed on my account (b/c i'm sure she has), "yes ma'am I actually spoke with Sasha about it earlier but she is not in at the moment (convenient right) she then try's to tell me that its MY fault that my payments are not the 1st & 15th (when i'm looking at my loan) after multiple agents have told me about the mess up of your system. she then goes on to tell me no matter what the other agents told me my request cant be done. Well ma'am let me speak with PAULA the person that SASHA says is over her. She tells me that PAULA doesn't even exist and doesn't work there (guess Sasha just pulled that name out of her hat) well ma'am let me speak with someone over you. she tells me its no one over her .BS ma'am I need to speak with someone over you b/c you don't own the company!! she then tells me yes ma'am I do own the company (LOL yea right, well fix my acct ma'am, but you cant). I ask to speak with someone over her again and magically she get her supervisor on the line. THE RUDEST PEOPLE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED.. he tells me that my problem can be fixed because I made the mistake and I cant blame the company for that just because they changed the systems and there was a glitch. PLEASE DO NOT EVER APPLY FOR A LOAN FROM THEM. the customer service reps are rude and they will screw you over if they ever get the chance to. plus the interest is high anyway ( I over looked that b/c I hadn't had any problems, but why pay higher interest with a company that doesn't want to fix a simple problem they caused)
      *BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE
      *LIARS
      *HIGH INTEREST RATE
      *THE LIST GOES ON AND ON

Plain Green Loansnever transferred us a loan

A man from plaingreenloans told that me are approved for a loan. They promised to transfer us money till the end of June. In the middle of July I called them to know what the problem is. They told they have not got enough personal info. After we gave it they charged $700 and never transferred us a loan.

Plain Green Loans — They're defrauding their customers

Plain-green-loans.com promised to give me a loan of $2, 000.00. They said that an interest they’ll take...

Plain Green Loans — Unauthorize withdrawl and overdraf fees

I applied for an online loan and quickly learned there were plenty of options for someone with poor credit...

Plain Green Loans — private information

i gave plain green all of my private information they sent me back response that i di't dend them what...