Pizza 73pizza which I ordered but didn't get on time

B

Well, today I ordered pizza on phone call at pizza73 at 9:04pm and they said there is wait for 35-40 minutes but after 40 minutes when I went there for pickup they said we forgot to place your order and your order is not ready yet and you have to wait for it. They took the walk-in order again When I ask them why you didn't tell me before so I could place order somewhere else then they answer me we are so busy. They didn't even feel to say sorry for it and didn't even made any kind of offer. After I made phone call to the head office at 10:07 pm and they ask me to send us your recipt so we can look it up so I'm sending a picture of recipt and picture of phone call which I made to pizza73 and head office.
please let me know what action you guys gonna take.
Please send me email at