Pizza 73horrible customer service

P

Ive been ordering from pizza 73 for over 25 years! I hated all other pizza companies except pizza 73! I moved into the Rundle area in Calgary right by the Peter Loughheed hospital. From the get go the people serving were horrible in terms of cutomer service, I've never been treated as bad as this by brown people except by east Asians deep in China Town. I thought to myself'i just want my pizza'. So we ordered again, big mistake. We had to send it back, the pizza was the oppisite of what we ordered. We, stupidily, ordered again. Thats when i got the food poison and I have the digestive constitution of an alligator. I still have the chicken wings, froze them. Im too afraid to order from any pizza 73 again, but, and this is absolutely racist, but I don't trust any pizza 73 or any othereatery that has brown people in charge. They ( asian)are everywhere, every business, and there is no where to go to get away from them.Sorry for the run on sentence, but not the racism.
k