Pioneer Press — advertizing
Was running ads with the Pioneer Press for over 2+ years. Prepaid each ad as we ran it.
We went out of business - notified the Pioneer Press a month before we closed out doors - let the Sales person know - he was very accomodating.
however a month after closing - got a collections notice for almost 1900 dollars - it seems that they gave us a discount - however they were collecting for the difference in the regular versus normal rates.
The credit analyst was a dick - no help at all - didn't matter to him if we had been long term customers and had been paying COD for our ads - so no bills left...
When i called - trying to explain the situation to him...didn't even want to listen...
and now they've taken me to court...and i am on the verge of bankruptcy - some loyalty and some hometown newspaper.
I am never doing business with them again.
More Pioneer Press Complaints & Reviews
- Pioneer Press - keeps on calling after initial rejection
- Pioneer Press - telemarketing & bill payment
- TwinCities.com / Pioneer Press - scam switch and bait
- TwinCities.com / Pioneer Press - incessant phone calls despite asking 4 times to stop. signed me up automatically for a newspaper.
- TwinCities.com / Pioneer Press - billing system
- TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press - digital subscription
- St Paul Pioneer Press - bad customer relations
- TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press - billing and harassment
- Pioneer Press - no sunday paper delivery - stolen coupons
- TwinCities.com / St. Paul Pioneer Press - pp delivery service