Pioneer Credit Recoverystudent loan collection

I was in forbearance on my student loans that were through Sally Mae-some how I was taken out of that and placed with Pioneer--I've never been treated sooo very poorly by someone like that.
I was forced to get a savings account so that my monthly payment could be automatically taken out--and it's an amount I can't live with, but, was forced to do it or ELSE as I was told.
Im willing to make payments, but, not payments that bankrupt me any further than I already am..
I had a baby in April and called to get my payment REDUCED for awhile and was given the steady flow of RUDENESS that i'd gotten before. I was told I should have thought of this before I had my baby--that I should have gotten MEDICAID and that Im defaulting. NO, im calling to GET HELP from the SCAMMERS!

• Ta
    taylobe Jun 30, 2013

Here is the address of their collection offices. I hope this helps and you can find a solution to your problem.

Arcade Office

197 SW Waterford Court, Suite 101
    Lake City, FL 32025

• Ta
    taylobe Jun 30, 2013

Please complain directly to the collection offices. That might help.

Arcade Office

197 SW Waterford Court, Suite 101
    Lake City, FL 32025

• Gm
    gmaw Jan 04, 2013

I defaulted in 11/2008 due to unforeseen circumstances - per the NSLDS site my total amount of all loans total $14, 549.00
    Since April 2009 I have paid toward this debt a total $14, 201.97 as of this date I STILL OWE $17, 654.31 of which only $18.00 dollars of this balance is interest and the rest is the principle amount.
    Although I have paid FAITHFULLY since April 2009 - I am not eligible for any programs other than the REHAD PROGRAM - if I agree to enter/complete this rehab program then they would be able to provide me with other options that are available.
    IF the $14, 201.97 payments were applied toward the PRINCIPLE amount of my LOAN I would not OWE another $17, 654.31 debt.
    I made a choice not to join the GOV 10 yr (public service) program BECAUSE I created this debt and wanted to fullfill my obligation to pay back this debt. BOY did I EVER screw myself when asked about the timeframe of paying the $17, 654.31 remaining debt under rehab program will take anothe 15 years per Pioneer REP. BE WISE when making decisions ~ I can't seem to get an accounting / print out to see my debt versions pymts SO be cautious and don't get screwed over like I did (I didn't even get a kissed - go figure)

• De
    Debt Fighter Aug 31, 2012

Pioneer credit recovery is every thing you think it is when it comes to ruthless debt collectors. In 3 months time they have completed destroyed any hopes I had of righting my student loan debt and they tacked on ridiculous fees that nearly doubled my original loan amount. Don't believe any of the "employees" of the company on this site who try to change your mind about who they are. Don't trust them. Get your loans paid before they get to them OR when they call you, GIVE THEM HELL!

• Dh
    DhallINNCnTN Apr 30, 2012

I have a feeling that the ones posting here that say those who won't pay are lazy, losers, whinners...etc, either work for Pioneer Credit Recovery or went to school on mommy and daddy's money!! I am just starting to deal with PCR, and think this is going to be a nightmare!! I already am paying out 50% of my income to take care of my children, ...which is MUCH, MUCH MORE important than paying this company extravagant amounts of money, and making my children suffer! Not to mention going to jail for not paying my support responsibilities! I also had a severe accident a year ago and have huge medical bills that have to be paid to secure my health and physical being wald heals! I struggle to work to pay what I can, and REFUSE to let a company make me homeless!! If I can't live, then I can't work...then noone gets paid!! So, if they cause my court orders not be followed because of their greed and lack of negotiations...I feel sorry for them...NOT!!! They would deserve going to jail!! I can pay only $100 dollars a month...because thats all there is!! I agree that there should be more of stern laws governing these collections companies!! Make them liable for being inhuman and arrogant!!

• He
    heather056 Mar 04, 2011

ignorance cant even begin to describe a person as crass as you. Before you ASSUME that people are dodging their responsibilty get the full story. There is a correct way to Collect Studen loans and Pioneer Credit is NOT DOING IT, Their CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ATROCIOUS, THAT CONSTANTLY CALL EVEN WHEN YOU HAVE MADE ARRANGEMENTS AND YOU NEVER TALK TO THE SAME PERSON TWICE. Their collecters have to be the ghettoest rudest bunch of hood rats working, and trust me you dont get ANYWHERE with ANY OF THEM. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE customer service. And NO IGNARAMOUS, not every ONE DOESNT WANT TO PAY THEIR BILLS, BUT LAST TIME I CHECKED THERE IS A LITTLE THING CALLED NEOGATION, Especially in times like this, hmmm. last time I checked gas was 4 dollars a gallon and we are coming out of a recession, so excuse those of us still trying to get on our feet Donald Trump! you have some nerve.

• Lo
    Lovels90 Sep 26, 2010

you weren't FORCED to do anything. dont think i feel sorry for people like you. I work my [censor] off at a crap place to pay my bills too pcr is legit and they can help you like they did me. FORCED? seriously wow

• Gr
    grlwonder63 May 02, 2010

Buck up and get a real job???? Are you kidding? I have my degree, and a real job. One for which the tax payers choose to pay me very little to do. I teach, and make so little, that I have difficulties paying the loans for my education. In order to do this "Real" job, I need a degree. I am being forced to pay so much that I cannot afford to go to the dentist, buy any new clothes, go to the movies, or go out with friends. I stay home every weekend, and have for almost two years. Do not pass judgement without knowing all of the facts. I have had to go off medication that I am required to take for my daily health and well-being. I feel as if I am in debtor's prison. I have never wanted to walk away from my responsibility, but I must be able to live. Please think before showing your ignorance.

• Su
    Summer Skies Feb 15, 2010

You have student loans, so you must have gone to college. Why haven't you used that education to get a real job? Buck up and pay your bills.

• I just want to add that the people who works at Pioneer are like monsters with no morals. They have zero sympathies for people with now income. They are rude and they would even suggest that you borrow money to pay off your student loan, even though you already explain to them that you have no money whatsoever and you are on financial hardship. They make you feel like a low life criminal. They have very poor customer service.

• I am disabled and is receiving very low monthly socical security disability with 3 kids I am raising on my own. Plus the Medicare cost, I cannot afford to lose my income tax refund. Pioneer Recovery is already taking out $70 a month from my less than $820 SSD income. I think this is just wrong for them to do. I would like to get some advise on how I can file a dispute about the income tax refund they intercepted. Please someone give me some advise. Thank you.