Menu

reviews & complaints

Pinstripes Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Pinstripes at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Pinstripes has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Pinstripes. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Pinstripes complaints 2

Sort by:

Newest Pinstripes reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
R
12:46 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Gd Morning 🌞 My family & I were having brunch that you offer on Sunday. We were there Sunday October 8, 2023 at the Pinstripes on Founder in Northbrook IL! We were not please with the food although the staff were great! We are not complainers but the food was barely warm, pizza was cold & dry, the potatoes were greasy from sitting, the coffee was bitter...

Read full review of Pinstripes
ComplaintsBoard
A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Pinstripes I went to Pinstripes in March to book a 21st birthday party for May

I went to Pinstripes in March to book a 21st birthday party for May . I paid $1,031.73 as a deposit on my credit card. But then Covid happened and Pinstripes couldn't do the party. They asked me if I wanted a refund or to reschedule. I said I wanted a refund. But even after calling and emailing them many times, they still haven't given me my money back. They used to reply to my emails, but now they don't. I think I'm not the only one in this situation. Can you help me get my money back? I attached the contract and my credit card statement.

Read full review of Pinstripes and 1 comment
Hide full review
1 comment
S
S
Shameka Williams
, US
Jan 07, 2024 4:14 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

12/26/23 at 5:25 PM Someone dropped a plate on me from the 2nd floor and the plate broken into pieces all around me. Sauce splattered on me and my mom and we were very shaken up. They only told the waiters/servers they need to be careful. Afterwards, when they set our party (16) at our table, it was extremely cold. They had to put heaters out.

Is Pinstripes legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Pinstripes as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Pinstripes stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Pinstripes should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Pinstripes earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Pinstripes achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Pinstripes. The company provides a physical address, 2 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Pinstripes has claimed the domain name for pinstripes.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Pinstripes.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

After using multiple security services, we have determined that the Pinstripes website is safe for users. No malware, phishing, or security threats have been detected that could pose a risk to users.

Pinstripes.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

We looked up Pinstripes and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Pinstripes.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

Adult content may be available on pinstripes.com. It is important to be aware of potential risks and to use caution when accessing or engaging with such content.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• A user on Complaintsboards.com notes that they were interested in purchasing a product from Pinstripes, but after conducting a search on multiple review sites, they were unable to find any reviews or feedback. The user advises others to be wary of the company's lack of online presence and to consider alternative options.
  • Pinstripes protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

Overview of Pinstripes customer experience

Pinstripes, the popular entertainment venue, has been receiving a lot of negative feedback from customers. Complaints range from poor customer service to overpriced food and drinks. Many customers have reported long wait times and unresponsive staff. The venue has also been criticized for its lack of cleanliness and poor maintenance. Some customers have even reported issues with their reservations being canceled without notice. Overall, Pinstripes seems to be struggling with providing a satisfactory experience for its customers.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Pinstripes contacts