Pimlico Plumberswasted time, caused stress and were rude

L

Appalling service from Pimlico Plumbers, I would never use them if I were you!
I booked an appointment for 9-2 to undertake emergency roof repairs. I had to take a day of leave from work. I rang them at 12.44 to check they were still coming out and they said yes and they'd still be in my appointment time. At 2.05 they called me to cancel.
I complained to the customer service manager Neeha Marahta and she said she'd get someone out at 3.30 pm. No one turned up so I rang at 15.46 to check. The roofer said he was on his way, but it would probably be too dark. He eventually arrives at 16.30. He takes one look at the roof and says 'there is nothing I can do as it's too high'.
I had explained how high it was on the phone (it's 2 storeys plus loft conversion) and yet they send someone who can't even look at the roof. They then say they need to send someone out on another day to quote for scaffolding and to quote for the work. I questioned why the guy couldn't do that today and they said he didn't have the skills.

They wasted an entire day of mine, and the customer service manager was rude on the phone, which made it even more stressful. So if you want to waste your time and feel very stressed then use them. But if you want a good service that's stress free then don't touch them with a barge pool!

L

RESOLVED

• Ph
    PhilB2015 Jul 09, 2015

I've also experienced how rude their customer services team is. Absolutely appalling considering how expensive they are.