Picmonkey.comUnauthorized credit charges! Ripoff

B

This company has ripped off my checking account for over $105! ... They were only authorized for ONE CHARGE, but today going back through my credit card history, I discovered that they have hit my card 11 times over the last 9 monts!! The last time they hit it twice in one month! This place is a complete RIPOFF

RESOLVED

• PicMonkey's response · Nov 16, 2020

Hi Brian and Rick,

So sorry to hear of the bill shock - At account creation, we strive to make clear that when the trial finishes, your subscription fee is charged, and automatically renews until cancelled. This is in accordance with the Terms of Use policy, agreed upon when creating a PicMonkey subscription. I’m sorry this wasn’t more clear at set up.

If you havn't already, please do reach out to us via [email protected] that way we can review your accounts and see if there is anything we can do.

• Ri
    Rick Giles Sep 10, 2020

I've had the same issue and I didn't even know what this was until I saw it in my bank statement. I went and looked and there was a charge from the month before the last one. I've cancelled that card and had to get a new one and my bank is looking into the matter and I've agreed to any info they need to prosecute.