Having problems with PicMonkey?

PicMonkey Customer Service Contacts

1505 5th Avenue, Suite 500
Seattle, Washington
Contact us: [email protected]

"We create image editing tools that truly get what it means to compete across digital and real-life domains. Flexibility, collaboration, rapid iteration — all the power and mojo that designers and non-designers alike need to get to awesome, faster".

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PicMonkey Customer Service. Initial PicMonkey complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PicMonkey above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PicMonkey. Discuss the issues you have had with PicMonkey and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

PicMonkey Complaints & Reviews

PicMonkeyHavent been able to use new version of picmonkey

I was charged $120 for a complete year of access to the new picmonkey. I have had nothing but problems with it..and find it okay to use the old version. I would like refund of my money for it was taken out in one lump sum as well. If you could contact me at [protected]@gmail.com If you could contact me about this matter it would be much apprecitated. Thank you very much for your cooperation.

RESOLVED

• Updated by candlenuttcreations · Nov 12, 2020

It is really upsetting that I have been enrolled for the new version and not been able to work with it. I perfer to use the old version.

• PicMonkey's response · Nov 16, 2020

We do offer monthly and annual subscription, it sounds like you signed up to our annal Pro plan. However, we do offer cooling off period subject to usage.

Please get in touch with us via [email protected] We can help troubleshoot any issues you might be having.

PicMonkeyBilled for year subscription

Picmonkey fraud
    If I could give them zero stars I would. I signed up for the free trial canceled the subscription and was billed 120.00 for the full year the only option the give is to lower the plan. I don't need this service and would like it to be canceled effective today 4-21-20. I have no problem with the service being prorated but I don't want to pay the for a full year when i'm not using the service. I can't afford this with covid-19 going on and shelter in place please cancel the service and refund my money.

PicMonkeyPicmonkey

I was charged 120.00 when I was told that if anything I would only be charged the monthly fee of 8.99. I was also under the impression that it was a free trial . I make 50.00 a day I can't afford to be charged 120.00 for something that I was under the impression was for free. I can't even afford insurance for my business. I was given no warning and the price said it was a monthly fee .

PicMonkey120.00 pro charge

I canceled my subscription within the 7 days but was still charged. I used the software once during the 7 day free trial and wasn't impressed enough to justify 120.00 charge per year for the software. I canceled my membership around the 3rd or 4th day, and thought everything was good to go. To my surprise I was charged $120.00 for a yearly pro subscription. I do not want or need this software. Please refund my charges.

May 08, 2019

PicMonkey — picmonkey

I utilized their free trial and cancelled within the time allotted. They charged me for a full year anyhow...

Apr 11, 2019

PicMonkey — unauthorized credit card charges

Date of incident - Dec. 24, 2018 Automatically took money out of checking account Requested a refund Company...

Feb 08, 2019

PicMonkey — charging my account

We have been trying to cancel our account for months, but we have not been able to reach anyone who would...

Feb 03, 2019

PicMonkey — accounting

I went to cancel my 7 day subscription on Feb 3 and found out you had already charged me $71.88 dollars. You...

PicMonkeyfree trial subscription

I was charged $71.88 after canceling my free trail even though I was suppose to to $5.99 monthly if I decided to to keep membership. I literally long in once the day I sign up and never used it again. It wasn't for me so I cancelled. Why did Picmonkey take $71.88 from my account .
          They have no phone number to contact customer service only email
          If I don't hear something from them within 24 hrs I will contact BBB, this is unethical business practices.

PicMonkey — picmonkey photo editing site

I pay $7.99 a month to access this site. when tried to get on several times, it brought up a free trial that...

PicMonkey — billing

Every April I am billed $107.88 for my membership. Then for the second year I am also billed in October for...

PicMonkey — unauthorized credit card payment

19/9/18- money got deducted from my acc without my consent, and I haven't used picmonkey over a year how can...

PicMonkey — subscription service

I signed up for a 7 day Free Trial on picmonkey.com PicMonkey did not send an Invoice or an email to confirm...

PicMonkey — photo editing

I have just discovered PicMonkey has been withdrawing money each month from my account. I dont recall ever...

Picmonkey.comovercharging

About a month ago I was charged for a yearly subscription, which was my fault and they said they would refund the money, instead of getting a refund I was greeted with yet another 70 dollar charge which overdrafted my account. If the first had overdrafted that's fine that's on me, but they tried to charge me again after I had canceled and they said they revoked the charge. I am furious and I demand to be recompensated I feel like overcharging me is actually criminal misuse of my financial information and I'm prepared to do whatever it takes to ensure it doesn't happen to anybody else. I will fly to Seattle personally because it seems otherwise no one will be held responsible. I also have proof of the double charge on my bank statements.

Picmonkey.com — Unauthorized credit charges! Ripoff

This company has ripped off my checking account for over $105! ... They were only authorized for ONE CHARGE...

Picmonkey.comSite operation

So, I have been using your site for a while and at first it was absolutely wonderful. But unfortunately I began to run into an issue. I find that the site will often lag, which is every time I use it. The lag wasn't a big deal at first, but as I went along with what I was doing, the lag got even worse. This lag often disrupts the picture I'm trying to edit. I am aware that you can undo mistakes but spending time on a picture will end up taking longer than needed. Especially when trying to do an effect, you will have to wait for the site to load every other minute before you can continue with what you're doing. I have checked to make sure that it wasn't an error with my computer but I am positive that it is just the site. I request that you look into this and try to make it better, to where I can edit something and not have a major lag. If you do so it would be much appreciated.

Picmonkey.com — Charged credit card after closing account

I cancelled my monthly membership ($4.99/mo) with PicMonkey a year ago and suddenly a few days ago they...

Picmonkey.com — Company charged me and ignored my emails

I signed up for the website www.picmonkey.com and was really excited with the free services and possibility...