Phone Power VOIPI miss broadvoice, phone power is horrible, don't use them yet!!!

F

When a company acquires another company, you might think that good things are about to happen, innovation, new features, great customer service, etc.
Well did not happen when Phone Power acquired Broadvoice which I had for 7 years and not intention of going anywhere. However in the past several months Phonepower is making me so angry!! The service now constantly fails, when I call to fix it they always take your number for the Tier 2 to call you back, as if you are always going to be next to the phone when they call. I happened to be out twice when they called and they could not do anything. Every other week the service disrupts, now after messing with my account for 1:32 minutes, they had to call me back. No call for 3 days, not even to say we did not forgot about you. As I called them back, guess what? I’ll have to take your number so tier 2 can call you back.
Pathetic phonepower! Pathetic!
As to recommendation, I’d suggest you to go with those that have been established for a while at least until PhonePower get their things straight ( or shut down )