The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Phone Power — billing
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I had a 1 year contract with Phone Power, 12 monthly payments. I started in January 2009, and moved my service to Vonage after paying my final 12th monthly payment to fulfill my contact. I returned my router and have a receipt of the accepted return.
No that my service is moved, they charged me $99.00 for no apparent reason. My equipment was returned and accepted. I fulfilled all payments of my contract.
I am opening a case with the BBB to file a complaint, and have contacted Phone Power to make them aware this complaint would be filed.
So, my advice so far, is Phone Power appears to be a very good service, until you try to leave, then they rob you - even after returning their equipment and making all payments for your contract.
I will make sure everyone I know, and everyone in our telecommunications departments at our global enterprise company are aware of Phone Power's scams.
More Phone Power Complaints & Reviews
- Phone Power - rip off!
- Phone Power.com - no service
- Phone Power - it is a scam
- Phone Power - misleading contract terms
- Phone Power - drop signal
- Phone Power - rude customer support
- Phonepower.com - unauthorized charges
- Phone Power - awful service
- Phonepower.com - unethical billing practices
- Phone Power VOIP - I miss broadvoice, phone power is horrible, don't use them yet!!!