Pfizertetracycline

L Jun 05, 2019

I had to take tetracycline from the age of about 2 months because penicillin was given first and I went into anaphylactic shock. The tetracycline was continued to be given me. I started noticing the discoloring of my teeth early. I've never had teeth I was proud to show off. I often was withdrawn and covered my mouth. I finally saw the kindness and compassion of two dentists to help me try to have a pretty white smile. The treatment didn't work. I hold Pfizer accountable for the embarrassing lifelong grey teeth. It would be in good faith of your company to take care of this problem for all of us who had no say as children and were given this drug that ultimately gave us grey stained teeth for life unless we could afford to spend thousands because of tetracycline. I'd like a reply before I talk with my lawyer about a class action or personal lawsuit for the problems tetracycline has caused me.

tetracycline