Peugeot — adblue tank pump
Car purchased 27.10.16 from MSCar Peugeot dealers, Portimao, Portugal. It has had full services to date and was taken into a Peugeot garage for an engine fault last week. The fault was diagnosed as having a faulty adblue pump and the cost of repair was over 800 euros.
The kms on the car is 25, 000 which is a very small amount of kms for the pump to break.
This pump was obviously faulty when the car was built.
Have I any redress whatsoever with the seller as the pump was not fit for purpose.
I have got the faulty pump and the reservoir for inspection if need be.
More Peugeot Complaints & Reviews
- Peugeot Car - worst car ever
- Peugeot 508 - repairing
- Peugeot Automobiles Promotion - peugeot automobiles lottery promotion prize claim (you have been approved for payment 
- peugeot v clic - 50cc moped 
- Peugeot Malaysia - extended warranty not given for turbo failure
- Peugeot - faulty clutch 
- Peugeot - new car, lots of problems 
- Peugeot - spare part 
- Peugeot - problem not solved
- Peugeot - Sales