Petsmart Pethotel — injury
Took my dog to petsmart Pethotel. He was there for 4 days. On arrival he was throughly examined for admission. We got him home that night, he was very tired. The next day found my dogs testicles were the size of a grapefruit, and the skin was sloughing off. I addressed this with the manager, and heard about their 3-step cleaning process. My dog received 2 degree chemical burn. I called my vet, and had to apply cream 5 times per day, as well as pain medication. I didn't hear back from the manager, So I took my dog back to the store, and addressed this with the acting manager. He said she would have to address it with corporate. Another week went by. I addressed the issue thru their corporate website contact us area. Still no response. I then filed a complaint with the our local better business bereau, who had to send through to Arizonia better business bereau. Still no resolution. When a business promises to take care of your family pet, they have an obligation to provide the service that you are paying them to do. The burn my dog received could of been avoided, and should of been noticed by the staff, They NEGLECTED to noted this problem, furthermore they should of been more proactive to resolve this issue, you can't ignore your customers, this is not good business. My dog was there in July 2008, and to date we have heard nothing regarding this matter. I had to pay for a vet visit, and medications for my dog, all I wanted was reimbursed. So don't take your pet tp Petsmart, they don't care, and it is only money. Sad!
More Petsmart Pethotel Complaints & Reviews
- Petsmart - return policy on live animals
- Petsmart Grooming - not satisfied with their services!
- Petsmart Pet Hotel - pet hotel killed my dog
- Pet Smart Grooming - horrible customer service
- PetSmart - employee treatment
- Pet Smart Kong Crate - web site picture different than product
- Petsmart Grooming Department - injury to my dog
- PetSmart - grooming
- PetSmart - constantly followed while shopping
- PetSmart - grooming touch-up