Petcocustomer service complaint regarding dog crate

Icalled and asked, "Hi there, I'm looking to buy a large dog crate, can you please tell me what kind you have and how much they are before I come in?" Candace of Orlando in the Colonial Plaza location says, "Uhhh... I mean what kind though. What size." Me" ... A large. A large dog crate." Candace continues to huff and puff and sigh while interrupting me, when I keep trying to speak she cuts me off saying they have too many crates therefor she doesn't answer me, and I explain again that I am just trying to figure out what kind of large crates they have for my dog and what the price range is, this continues some more, so I ask to speak to someone else and she says there is no one else, so I ask for the manager, she says that's her, so I ask for HER manager, and she says she is on vacation. I called looking to give my money to this company and asked politely for help, and received horrible customer service. I do not believe that a woman with such poor social and customer service skills should be managing a store or even doing something as simple as taking a phone call. I will be taking my business to Petsmart down the street from here on out.

• Ab
    abby14 May 01, 2017

Dog grooming service

On Sunday 4.30.17 I did bring my little dog Abby to in Glastonbury ct
    I did ask the person that did take care my Abby to not make to short on ye face are a and instead it was afoul to short and look horrible,
    I did pick her up and I see all over my clothing I had a Abba's hair .
    This morning when I check her under arms she had a big Matt on the right side.
    Very disappoint and so mush for pain that big bill for no reasons
    My Abby look so afoul and I'm very upset with the hole thing
    I don't thing that she deserves that service .
    Thank you hope that experience isn't going to happened to someone el dog