Perodua Sales Sdn Bhd, Taman Prima Saujana, KajangUnfulfill Promises

N

I am complaining about the treatment received from a certain Perodua Salesman, and also the false information he has given. On the 25th/4/2011, I have purchase a Perodua MYVI Liminated Edition, with Puan Atie at Taman Prima Suajana Kajang Branch and was promises extra gifts such fully paid tinted voucher, sterring lock, alarm buzzer, touch n go, etc. Apparently when I went to install the tinted glass, I was supprised that I have to pay extra RM200 against the voucher given RM300 which total comes to RM500. I was shock such a small car the total costs to install the tinted glass comes to RM500, and finding my collegues bought the same car with all tinted glass installed fo free. Feeling was cheated and went back to the sales person in charged and was reluctant to entertain me.
I am very disappointed with the promises and it is more than enough to get a steering lock, touch n go. I am well aware that sales person get commissions from selling the company's product but in this case, the sales person lied to me as long as he can sale the product and I am not just going to sit knowing that this man gave me false information.

• As
    ashrafzulkuply Oct 26, 2015

mohd faizal bin abd aziz. Senangnya mengata orang 'bangsat'? Your language surprise me! LOL don't you now that the SA convice customer acording to the sales target and stock given by HQ. Bukan simply beli kereta dengan duit mak bapak diaorang. Takkan nak kata ada kalau dah memang takde stock? Ingat Perodua ni mak bapak korang yang je yang spend duit beli ke? Beratus ribu orang beli, so memanglah sometimes takde stock. By the way, my friend kerja kt sana, and I know them all well. Kalau nak jugak cerain color kenalah tunggu berbulan. Ada color yg hot demand, and bukan dekat Kajang je HQ hantar kereta. Kalau nak complain pun biarlah BERETIKA :) bukan tanpa ilmu mengata dan menjatuhkan orang.

• Mo
    mohd faizal binabd aziz Aug 13, 2012

mmg betul apa yang diperkatakan sis diatas saya pun terkena dengan cawangan prima saujana (dealer encik adnan ) yang sama, booking dan dijanjikan ada warna mystical purple tapi disuruh ambil medillion grey atau putih tanya warna lain semua takde, macam beli kereta ni dengan duit mak bapak diorang. Buat kerja ikut suka hati diorang je...mmg bangsat diorang ni...kerja tak beretika...janji munafik