Pepsiretailer service

Hello,

I own the Rivers Bigway Foods, an independent, supplied by FCL in Western Canada. We are located in Rivers, Manitoba and our service office is in Brandon.

I am writing to complain about the service we are receiving as retailers in Western Manitoba.

Pepsi has failed to fill the limited space I am willing to allocate them, because of such poor service, and has been the only product in my store this year to experience contraction. Your Lay's rep will advise that we are up 15% over last year. Our Pepsi sales will have declined as a result of our inexperienced, under trained rep who cannot make meaningful buys. I have attempted to resolve the issue here with "Dave" at Pepsi in Brandon but with no relief. As I understand it, from the employees Pepsi can't retain and are working for Coca Cola, its not a very competetive process for promotion in Brandon here and I never saw anyone, even once, working with my rep, who drove the truck previously and didn't do that to my standard either. His name is Myles, he is timid, shy, uncommunicative and unmotivated by sales. He is hurting your business and mine.

Looks like they need some oversight. I have written to FCL in hopes they might have an interest and advocate on our behalf as well.

Look forward to a response.

Regards,