Pep Boyswheel lug nuts not tightened

N

A few years ago I took my truck there to have new tires put on. After I got it back, I noticed a few hours later that this clacking sound was coming from the wheels. I was on a very steep mountain road and I was not exceeding he speed limit, I was driving well underthe posted speed limit. The sound was geting even louder. I got back into town and a local mechanic, NOT Pep Boys looked at it...It turned out that they put the new tires on, and did NOT tighten any of the lug nuts!!! If I would have crashed, I would have sued them so bad that they would have never recovered from the bad publicity and I would have bled them dry! Dont go here, they also tried to sell me service that I did NOT need!