PeoplePC.com — Charged for canceled account
I spoke to an online rep for Peoplepc and was told my account was canceled in October. I knew this couldn't be right since I didn't even sign up until November. I called and was told the same thing, that my account was canceled in October. I spoke to an online rep who canceled my account and gave me a confirmation #. I canceled before my billing date and guess what... I was charged 10.95. When I called and spoke to rep Rose, she told me she didn't see where I was charged, well I was looking right at in on my statement. She told be to call back in a few days for a refund. She would not let me speak to a supervisor. She put me on hold for several minutes. She would not give me an answer as to why they fraudulently charged me AFTER I canceled my account. Two reps have assured me that my account is canceled although I still have access to my account and it shows me as having my next billing date 1/18/2008. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND PEOPLEPC TO ANYONE, NOT EVEN THE 30 FREE TRIAL.
More PeoplePC.com Complaints & Reviews
- PeoplePC.com - Online scam
- Earthlink - Total incompetence
- Earthlink - Unable to close the Earthlink account
- PeoplePC.com - Very poor customer service!
- PeoplePC - Bad service
- Earthlink - Unauthorized billing
- People PC - Never signed up but was charged
- PeoplePC - charges after account closed a year
- PeoplePC - Continued to charge
- Earthlink - EarthLink has worst customer service ever