Pennsylvania Lottery — wild ball
I have a problem with the wild ball
I think the wild ball isnt wild at all = its very misleading the public
I thought wild ball number can replace any number that came out on the lottery (Day/night) numbers.
Ex: I played 2360 (Evening of sept. 30th) with the wild ball.
The number came out 6321 - (Wild ball 2)
I thought I won. But they say I did not. Im confused? And so are a lot of people. Wild should mean it can change to anything, but thats not the case I see.
My opinion and a lot of other peoples are you need to change the name to (Facticious wild) meaning not wild ficticious = you cannot call a number wild and change the rules of the word wild. Its very misleading, the lottery has made its own interpretation of wild = not the dictionary version. N
The public does not like this version of wild. Please give it another name or either discontinue the wild balls. Fake...
More Pennsylvania Lottery Complaints & Reviews
- PA Lottery - ripoff 
- PA Lottery - lottery machines 
- PA Lottery Office - pick 2 lottery with wild ball 
- Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery - pa ilottery 
- Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery - odds of winning 
- Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery - the ilottery app withdrawal 
- Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery - lottery games
- Palottery - quinto
- Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery - the new ap 
- Pennsylvania Lottery / PA Lottery - ilottery