Pella — Rotting windows
We have replaced our Pella windows and sunrooms numerous times. The metal cladding hides rot until it is too late to repair. We have tried to do everything suggested by Pella to maintain the windows but in some places are in our 3rd replacement. Even if they discount the window somewhat they do not give you the replacement and their is still labor to pay. And what is the point of replacing something with another defective product? Some are the sunroom series and some Proline and architect series.
More Pella Complaints & Reviews
- Pella Windows and Doors - Pella windows are crap!
- Lowe's Pella Windows - Lowe's window installation voids warranty
- Pella Thermastar Windows - Caulking between glass panes
- Pella Windows and Doors - Squeaky, leaky expensive windows!
- Pella Windows - condensation
- Pella Windows & Doors - horrible experience with door installation
- Pella - ICE ON THE INTERIOR
- Pella Windows & Doors - Lousy Prodcy & Service
- Pella Building Systems - I have no proof that I have paid for the larger number of facilities
- Pella Windows & Doors - Architectural Series Windows