Pei Wei Asian Bistroracism

B

There is a lady there who is clearly racist towards latinos!! Clearly not the place to have a good comfortable meal at.

• Jp
    Jpettin Oct 28, 2019

I have placed 6 orders in the past few months. 5 of them were either wrong, burned, overcooked, or the crab wontons were rotten and made me sick. I ate one reheated NON crispy wonton...threw out the rest as well as the egg rolls. I have spent over $300 in the past 6 months ordering from this location. $86 this last sunday night.

John12340 Apr 21, 2019

Always out of menu items especially sushi and always understaffed! Very dirty place! Seems like they never clean!

Jotbeau Oct 27, 2018

We ordered 4 pork eggrolls and had to spit them out. I've attached a photo of the remaining 2. They look like the others and smell like the others.
    I've never received bad food from Pei Wei! I am a frequent shopper and generally love your food...until tonight.
    Please return my $7.49 plus tax. It was disgusting!

• St
    Stan Osland Oct 21, 2018

We came to eat at your restaurant. We eat here quite often. I thinks the associates need to pay more attention to clean up after the patrons get done eating. I don't like eating with birds.

• Ge
    Gerry3 Oct 21, 2018

Pei Wei branch at Dobbin Center Way served small serving have the size that you normally received at Pei Wei Annapolis branch. Pei Wei should serve food same size serving for all pei wei branch. They must correct these issues.

• He
    Hellen1234 Jan 14, 2013

I just love Pei Wei, its a nice place to have dinner with family & friends! Always a good experience.