Peak Fitness, SogoPeak Fitness Sogo: Bad Services

C

This incident happen on 15th June 2016. We voice out our dissatisfaction to the management on cutting of classes. This is not the first time.

They just simply cut our class to give way to their Les mills class without being considerate to us as a members that like dancing class. We told them that they are welcome to add new classes but do not do it at our expense. As a members of the club we have our right to voice up. From the schedule also u can notice that everyday there are Les mills class being conducted still not satisfied. Using all dirty techniques like moving the class to late night and simply cut class just because the 7pm was a best time. If they want to promote the Les mills class they should do it without cancellation of our class and let the new class work its way up.

My issued is that they do not show respect to the members right and do as they like. The complaint letter was address to Dr. Shaun Alexander the Managing Partner (tel no : 03-[protected]) and was told to refer to Mr. Teranjit Singh( the area Business Manager) and the person who arrange and manage the fitness schedule was Albert contact no :[protected]. Where is our right? How can they just simply ignore us? Every one of us got our own preferences how can they force us to accept what they like? And where is the fairness?

• Nh
    Nhidayah Oct 29, 2018

Peak Fitness Sogo customer service are bad. The staff give us wrong information and don't to take responsibility. I subscribe as a member for 3 month contract. So after 3 month in august. On 13-15th august i go to the counter around 7-7.30 pm to terminate my subscription as been told by our consultant Asrul earlier, anything have to inform before 15th. So i meet one girl at front desk, i ask to terminate my member then she take my member card and check, then she said that our package is Peak 3, so don't have to make cancellation, it will terminated automatically because its 3 month subscription and she also.confirmed with one guy at the counter.
    But, on 5th Sept 2018 the fee deducted from my account, then they ask us to go the next day to meet operations manager, Arel. Unfotunately, the manager not there even they said the manager will available that day. So i just talk with her staff and the staff don't admit her wrong and i said just check the cctv on that date i'm coming or not.
    The next day they call that our money will be refunded. So on 7th Sept we go to make cancellation, and the staff said our money will refund by cheque, and have to wait for 1 month. So we just wait
    On 2nd october, again our money again deducted from our account. Call again to reconfirm, the staff and manager not treat us the right way, they said the cancellation not successful but they didn't update us anything. Is it our fault again? 1st wron information from staff. Then they said cancellation not successful. So my friend call and the manager, Arel said they will work for it, and we can get our refund within a week. But now almost 3 weeks no one update us. On 29th Oct today, Peak Fitness call my friend to inform that we get just 1 month refund due to cancellation request not successful. Again they didn't inform me, i have to call and ask again. Their customer service is bad. Their front desk staff and manager don't want to take responsibilty.

Comments