[Resolved] PDFFiller — never heard of this website but i'm charged 31.20 every month
This website has been charging my debit card each month but I have never signed up for anything. I want a refund of my money that I did not spend. I have tried signing in with my emails and none of them are in the system. I would very much like a refund or a cancellation of the charges at least so I do not have to make a new bank account. I have never heard of this website or application and have no interest in purchasing anything.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
More PDFFiller Complaints & Reviews
- PDFFiller - pdf filler is a scam... avoid them 
- PDFFiller - money scam 
- [Resolved] PDFFiller - unauthorized charges 
- www.pdffiller.com - they posted fault info and charged me without warning 
- PDFFiller - passport renewal forms (online)
- PDFFiller - misadventures subscription
- PDFFiller - pdffiller thieves and scam personnel 
- PDFFiller - an unrecognized charge in my account
- [Resolved] PDFFiller - unauthorized credit charges
- [Resolved] PDFFiller - pdffiller