[Resolved] PDFFillernever heard of this website but i'm charged 31.20 every month

J Jan 13, 2020

This website has been charging my debit card each month but I have never signed up for anything. I want a refund of my money that I did not spend. I have tried signing in with my emails and none of them are in the system. I would very much like a refund or a cancellation of the charges at least so I do not have to make a new bank account. I have never heard of this website or application and have no interest in purchasing anything.

• PDFFiller's response · Jan 14, 2020

Dear Jordan,
    many thanks for reaching out as this situation is really very weird!
    I won't be able to solve this here, on Complaintsboard, as I don't see your full name and/or email.
    Thus, I would have to ask you to do the following. Here is the page when our clients consult Support regarding billing issues: https://www.pdffiller.com/en/billing?sl=support
    Our support rep would need the following info from you: your full name as it appears on your card, the last 4 digits on the card which is charged; if you can make couple screenshots of the transactions - that would be really great!
    We would do our best to investigate this case as soonest!
    Many thanks in advance for your cooperation in settling this!

• Resolution Statement