Payless shoeSourcelauren store manager

S

I just left your store in Dearborn and experienced the WORST customer service EVER! Lauren was rude from the minute I walked in. I asked her if they had a bathroom, she said no with an attitude. I brushed it off and said ok. I met another lady In there and asked her (I really had to use the bathroom) she said yes, held my purse while walked me to the restroom. I beam shopping in the size 9 -91/2 shoes now, she comes over there listening to me and my brother talking about the sale going on. She interrupted me and said the red tags are what they say, I said ok but ANY shoes includes the 30% off right?, She said yes. I pick two shoes out for myself and one for my two year old (who was with me) she followed me around the store, now mind you she was at the register when I walked in. Every isle I went down there she was, watching me like I was going to steal from the store. I am a paralegal and make good money, I don't need to steal. She seen me and judged how I looked (Racial profiling). The girl who let me in the bathroom was cashing me out and sure enough here comes Lauren, she said oh no she can't get the 30% off with the shoes I picked out except the one pair with the red tag...ok well you just told me I could. I pick up the sign and read it and it says EXCLUDES red tags and the brand I picked out. She said well my boss told me I can include the red tags. Ok well policy is policy. If you're going to include the red include the ones I picked out. I asked for her boss and she said her boss was not there. I asked her multiple times what her name was and at first refused to give it to me. Finally she did. I needed it to tell you who it was who was so rude and nasty with me. I've never been more embarrassed and ashamed for just walking in that store. She literally had me in tears walking out because I've never had someone disrespect, follow me and had such a bad attitude towards me my entire 27 years of living. Please advise on the way they are running that store.

Sincerely,