Payless Car Rental — payless car rental
I rented a vehicle from the San Francisco airport office. I had the car scheduled for a week but told agent I may need to extend a 2nd week. They said I could call the number on the receipt to extend the rental. I did so after the 6th day to extend 1 more week.
Upon dropping the car off the following week I was billed twice the amount.. the rep said you charged me additional amounts because the rep I spoke to never extended my rental for the additional week.
I was billed $623 and it should have been around $314
More Payless Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Payless Car Rental - Fraudulent Repair Charges 
- Payless Car Rental - misleading advertising, old wrecked car, overcharged 
- Payless Car Rental - over charge repairs 
- Payless Car Rental - hidden geographic restrictions on ‘unlimited miles'
- Payless Car Rental - Unconscionable damage claim 
- Payless Car Rental - steal money from my credit card
- Payless Car Rental - chanrging money.
- Payless - Theives 
- Payless Car Rental - car rental customer service den airport location
- Payless Car Rental - Horrible customer service