Patrol-One.comScam and cheating!

This company issued my truck a citation with out marking that it was 'subject to tow' on several occasions, only stating that vehicle was 'not on safe list'. I pick my truck up after paying $240.00 and the citation issued with the paper work now is marked 'subject to tow'.

• Ro
    Robert P May 06, 2008

Our officers are trained to mark the "subject to tow" box anytime a vehicle has reached enough prior citations to be towed the next time found in violation. Our phone number is on all of citations and we remain available to answer any questions that may arise. You have admitted that you received previous citations, yet failed to contact us and find out how to resolve the issue.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices