Patrol OneTowing of residence cars!

F

DO NOT USE PATROL ONE!!! As a happy resident of a fun and friendly association, I would NOT recommend Patrol One to ANY association! As a resident of an association, I would believe that Patrol One would sooner or later become familiar with the vehicles that usually are parked in spots. Knowing this, when they happen to come across a vehicle without a pass, one would think they would, as a courtesy to the resident, take a moment to search the vehicle to ensure that the pass did not fall anywhere from the place it "should be" (hanging from the mirror). Not Patrol One. Any chance this company can get, they will tow your car and will NOT work with you even though the pass IS INSIDE THE VEHICLE. The first time my car was towed, my pass must have fallen, because when I went to pay the $238 fee, the pass was laying on the passenger floor. Patrol One and the tow company, Southside Towing, would not let me have my car back EVEN THOUGH MY PASS WAS IN THE CAR. Now, again, I am dealing with the same issue. My car is towed, even though I know my pass is in the car! It must have fallen again on the floor, visible if someone took the courtesy to look before towing it. I called Patrol One, and they stated they are not willing to work with me because "someone has to pay for the tow."

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They will tow your car and are NOT willing to work with you when things happen, such as the pass falling. Our association pays a service to keep our community safe, not to be bullied around by selfish, unhelpful companies such as Patrol One who only want to take your money.

• Gr
    Gravling Dec 19, 2011

Southside towing is a bandit outfit, I mean to get my poud of flesh from them Dave and Richard are ###s of the highest magnitude.

• Ge
    getover it Jun 19, 2008

It is so sad to see that there is an actual web site created by people that actually live in theses beautiful high end areas. I guess it pays off to be rich since you seem to have all this time to bash not only a company that is hired by your associations to do a job, but the employees that are only getting paid to enforce the rules your board members set and you people just cant seem to follow. One would assume that someone that can afford luxury living is well educated and would know how to read. Guess not. It's sad! Not only are you people throwing hissy fits and whining like babies but your all taking it out on the wrong people. And it is pretty annoying i might add specially since before moving into these homes you are explained of all these ugly rules an regulations. First i reccomend that if you are really that upset, then attend a board meeting. Talk to your board members (you know the ones that set the rules.), 2nd if you are still unsatisfied MOVE! There is no 3r or fourth option. If you are one of the many who has lived at association for years(and use this as an excuse) then you must really enjoy being aggravated or better yet must enjoy aggravating and letting out your frustations on others to make up for you being so bitter. Must be all that money!.. lol. Cmon people get a life, and enjoy it.