Patrol OneNot following procedure

R

Patrol One is hired to keep our housing association safe. They are also required to provide written notification on vehicles parked in the guest parking area over 72 hours. They have NEVER towed a vehicle before. in fact, they have only towed vehicles left in the red zones. My car was towed tonight, without a written warning for parking 72 hours in the same spot. I was injured (a ruptured tendon and dislocated ankle) so I wasn't out driving my car. However, I have people watching for a notification, even thought it was parked in owner parking. When I contacted Patrol One, they couldn't tell me a reason why it was towed, who called it in or where it was. The conversation then got heated and the supervisor Jeannette was the most obnoxious rude person you could ever talk to. Zero help! I am officially starting a petition to have them fired! My association dues are paying for their services, yet they seem to feel they can operate as they feel. They WILL be FIRED!

Marie Moise Jan 18, 2018

I totally agree. Please let me know what else we can do too. Their services are crap!

• Ho
    howabout Aug 29, 2015

great idea! please do post about your success and hoa reaction.