Menu

Passport  -  passport not received

N
Author of the complaint
12:31 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

SUBJECT : Delay in issue of passport

Dear Sir/ Madam,

My name is Nisha Jayachandran. I had applied for passport in RPO Bangalore in the month of March 2010.
My file number is B120588-10
The police verification has ben completed. The website shows the status that police verification has been received by passport authorities and they are processing it further.
Its already 4 months since I applied for passport.

Please help me to get my passport. Its urgent.
Complaints board is my last hope.

Regards
Nisha Jayachandran

More Passport complaints & reviews

Passport - status enquiry/ non recieval
Passport - police inquiry
Passport - cheater and great scam
Passport - one pakistani taken my passport and 10000sr
Passport - passport delay
Passport - I didn't get my passport
12 comments
R
Jun 06, 2016 2:41 am

To: [email protected]
Subject: fw: fw:urgent

Sir thankyou for kind response. the cgi told me certain condition of getting letter from police dptt.

I may inform that I have legal experts who are ready to take up this matter of making letter from police and also cancelling the visa. they want my passport, can you kindly ask consular labour can they obtain my passport from the store trader who are keeping it for no reason?
Please take up as first priority as store pushed me out without giving my money and there is no place of stay.
Awaiting reply/

R mehra
Pp l5203728

Holding passport of employee is illegal

Holding the employee’s passport from him is illegal. if such action occurs, the staff can approach the nearest police station and the company will have to hand over the passport your company has no right to hold your passport. retaining employees’ passports by employers is against the uae labour law.
The passport is a personal document of its holder and its final authority is the issuing government. you may file a complaint with issuing government for obtaining your passport.
Ref:http://www.khaleejtimes.com/article/20120521/article/305219908/1097
_
From: consular section
Sent: friday, may 20, 2016 4:52 am
To: [email protected]
Subject: re: fw:

Please remain in touch with the cgi, dubai. they have already asked you to contact them between 8.30 am and 12 noon, with whatever papers you have, to discuss the matter further.

Regards,

Ministry of external affairs,
New delhi.

K
Jun 03, 2016 8:32 am

Respected sir/ madam,
I have applied for passport in jan 2011 at lucknow rpo. I got my
Passport (no. j4940447) in march 2011 through tatkal scheme (file
No. lkoa01437611) from lucknow rpo.
in dec 2011 I got a notice that I have to surrender my passport as I got
Adverse police report. I do not why I got adverse report as I submitted
All the documents and the police officer was satisfied. I submitted my
Passport at lucknow passport office in dec 2011 and police inquiry
Happened for address verification in jan 2012. I submitted all the
Required documents. but still I have not received my passport back.
please look at this matter. please guide me what can I do now.

Jun 03, 2016 8:32 am

Passport not recieved, reciept dated 31.07.2007

File no lkoa11138107

Jan 16, 2008 12:00 am

I have applied for a passport in august 2007. I have no date of birth proof so I attached an affidavite with my application. my police report is clear but still they are asking for a birth certificate for age proof. I am 55 years and have no proof other than the affidavite attached. now what to do?

E
Sep 14, 2009 12:40 am

I have applied for my passport on 31 july 2009 with DD no H 4175, Receipt No EN426715941IN and file no : HYDW25536609. Still now I have not received any kind of Reply or information regarding the status of the passport. Please do the need full

Y
Oct 14, 2009 2:44 am

Hi,
I had applied for my passport on july13th, 2009 and my reference no is z320350 in the d. c. office sec-12, faridabad haryana. the police enquire has been done in the first week of august 2009. but on the satus site it is showing that status not available for this reference number. so as for now what should I do? to whom should I contact, who can help me to get my passport?

In case of any clarification or concern for the same, feel free to call.

Thx
Yakshi makhija
#[protected]

R
Oct 18, 2009 5:13 am

Hi
I had applied for a passport in the month of april, 2009 and police enquiry also have completed successfully even then I have not been able to receive my passport. my file no is f013149. please check this
Matter as soon as possible. i'll b vry grateful to you.

Thanking you,

Waiting for your reply.

Ritu khindri

Oct 06, 2011 12:38 am

Hi,

This is in regards to my passport application hyde003884, which was submitted 4 months back and I still did not receive the passport. the police inquiry was done 2 months back and I still did not get my passport. request you to please take necessary action as I need my passport asap as I need to appear for gre examination.

Thanks
Syed shafi

Dec 09, 2012 11:45 pm

File number hy2061623436512 (application date is 29/10/2012). police verification was complete. it's been over2 months from the date of application. the status is "passport under review at regional passport office" for the last two months. pls give me a reply.

Nov 16, 2011 10:49 am

Cpv division,
patiala house annexe,
tilak marg, new delhi110001
ph [protected] [email protected]
Dear sir

This is to mention that you are in receipt of
Notice whereby you are informed that consular services
Indian mission at indonesia did not conform to as entitled.
I regret this unintentional action, but the
Reason(s) are already explained.

1. disconnection with indian mission at indonesia due to
their proclaimed disobedience to duties.
(ref notice of advocates india & indonesia, ref. contacts with mission,
behaviour around mission etc.)
2. indonesia authority giving exemption from obligations
of indian mission vide ref facts.

While generally recognized that the time for performing
Could be considered expired, in order that we may cure the matter,
By providing document that conform
To entitlement.

Looking forward to your response.

Yours faithfully,
Mr rajeev

Letter of authorization
To mr rajeev (indonesia id:bsj 010/b/v/2011/sektro tms) from mea

This letter will authorize you to negotiate, discuss and in
Any other way communicate with indonesian authorities in area
Relative to departure to india via singapore.

Mea,
N. delhi
India

Aug 02, 2011 1:13 pm

-respected sir,

I had applied for my passport (pass port office jalandhar) four month before. police enquiries and all other procedures were done within two months from the date of applied. I have not received my passport yet now.

File reference number : jal-z800233-11

Application date : 19-04-2011

Applicant's name : sukhninder singh

Applicant's date of birth : 10-01-1993

City:-hoshiarpur

Status:-police report has not been received.

T
Jul 26, 2008 5:45 am

i didnt receive my pass port

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

45 complaints