Passport Office - GhaziabadPassport getting delayed for 18 months!

A

I had applied for the passport in the regional office of Ghaziabad, UP vide file number:- Z001784-05. (I am a resident of Agra) It has been eighteen months since and I haven't received my passport. Status is coming as "Passport was ready on 20-12-2006". I am afraid it is going to take another year for the same.

• De
    DEEPIKA TYAGI Jan 23, 2007

I had applied for the passport in the regional office of Ghaziabad, UP vide file number:- Z40548006. (I am a resident of muzaffarnagar) It has been six months since and I haven't received my passport. Status is coming as "Passport dispatch delayed due to unavoidable circumstances". I need the passport because of GRE exam.

• Su
    Suresh Singla Feb 20, 2007

I applied for passport on 16th Nov.'2006 vide File no. F016324. It was conveyed at the time of inquiry that I should receive the same withing 15 days time and later in the status, it was shown that Passport will reach to me on or before 13th Dec.'06 whereas I am still waiting.

• Ka
    Kamal Krishan Sharma Feb 27, 2007

I Kamal Krishan Sharma applied for the passport in the regional office of Ghaziabad, UP on 6th oct, 2006 vide File no. Z000900 - 06. It has been six months since and I haven't received my passport. Status is coming as "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time" from last 3months. I am still waiting for it.

• Bh
    Bhopal Singh Mar 17, 2007

I applied for Passport in October 2006, It has been 6 months and the status is showing "Police Report is clear and the passport is expected to be dispatched by 21-02-2007. Application no Z407219. We are also still waiting. Does anyone know what can we do to speed up this? Like does visiting Gaziabad office helps?

• As
    Ashish Kumar Gupta Mar 21, 2007

My wife had applied for the passport in Nov 06 via application no Z321264, all the formalities has been completed in dec 06 , but this is now March 07, she has not received the passport till yet.

The passport web site tells "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time " from last 3 months, i doubt there week is 3 months or more than this.

• Ra
    Rahul Agarwal Apr 03, 2007

I applied for Passport in September 2006 in Agra, Application Date is 17-11-2006, It has been 6 months and the status is showing since January 07 is "Police Report is clear and the passport is expected to be dispatched by 27-12-2006. Subject to all documents being in order.

Application no Z001132. I am still waiting. Can anyone tell me, what can i do to speed up this?

Anand Apr 04, 2007

I am Anand, I have applied for passport renewal in Passport Office Ghaziabad 3 months back. My file number is W 1900 70. I got admission for higher studies and I have to go abroad.

I inquired from passport office, they says Police report has not came yet. I inquired from Police (CID), they are saying your file has not came for police verification. Where to go now!

I am worried for my passport. Can anybody help me?

• Ku
    Kunal Apr 09, 2007

I have applied for passport on 9-Feb-2007. As per passport online site it is showing. Police Report is clear and the passport is expected to be dispatched by 28-03-2007. Application no A002434 (Gaziabad). But still i didn't any passport neither the status has changed in online site. Can anybody help me what i should do for this.

• Yo
    Yogesh Sagta Apr 13, 2007

I applied for passport on December 29, 2006 but i have not received my passport yet.

Mantosh Kumar Apr 16, 2007

I applied for the passport in the regional office of Ghaziabad, UP on 29 th Jan, 2007 . As per passport online site it is showing. "Police Report is clear and the passport is expected to dispatched by 28-03-2007. Subject to all documents being in order ". Application no A001724 (Ghaziabad). But still i didn't any passport neither the status has changed in online site.

Can anybody help me .what can i do to speed up this?

• De
    Deepak Tyagi Apr 17, 2007

I have applied the passport on 24.1.07 my file no is f001452 but i have not received it.

As per passport online site it is showing. "Police Report is clear and the passport is expected to dispatched by 19.04-2007. Subject to all documents being in order ". Application no F001452 (Ghaziabad). But still i didn't any passport neither the status has changed in online site.

Ankit Jain Apr 21, 2007

I have applied for the passport around nine months ago. As per the online site is showing that police report is clear and message that it will be dispatched in a weeks time. I am getting this message since last four months.

• As
    Ashok Kumar Apr 26, 2007

I had applied for my passport in DEc 2006. Still to now i did not get my passport as well as i do not know the status. If any body of you know the contact phone number of Ghaziyabad's Passport office, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
    Ashok

• Ra
    Rahul Agarwal May 01, 2007

I Rahul Agarwal applied for the passport in the Agra Passport Office on Sep, 2006 vide File no. Z001132 - 06. It has been six months since and I haven't received my passport. Status is coming as "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time" from last 11-04-2007. I am still waiting for it.

sangeeta gusain May 19, 2007

I had applied for the passport in regional office of ghaziabad up vide file no. F017257 on 1st December 2006. I am the resident of ghaziabad. It has been six months since but I have not received my passport. Status is coming as passport dispatch delay due to unavoidable circumstances and will be dispatched in week's time from last two months.

• Ro
    Rohit Jain May 21, 2007

I had applied for the passport in regional office of ghaziabad up vide file no. A00003 on 2nd January 2007. I am the resident of Sardhana, Distt:- Meerut. It has been five months since but I have not received my passport.

Status is coming as It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time. After that i am going to passport office dated 15.05.2007 then he say that my passport is ready but he is not sent till now. Still i am waiting for my passport because it is very urgent.

• Su
    SUDHIR KUMAR JAIN May 22, 2007

I had applied for a passport on Dt. 14 Feb,07. My application no. is A002752. I had been watching on the internet since last 2 months but the same message is being displayed "Your Passport has been delayed and will be despatched within a week". I am sorry to say that I have not received the passport till now and I am very much worried about this.

• Pa
    Pawan Kumar Singh May 31, 2007

I Pawan Kumar Singh applied for the passport in the regional office of Ghaziabad, UP on 19th March, 2007 vide File no. F004746 - 07. It has been 2 months approx and I haven't received my passport. Status is coming as "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time" from last 1 months. I am still waiting for it. What to do?

• Ak
    Akash Uniyal May 31, 2007

I, Akash Uniyal, had applied for the passport in the regional office of ghaziabad, UP on 22-01-2007 vide File no. F001152-07. Since last more than one month the status is coming as "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time". After every few days the last updated date gets changed but the status remains the same. Please let me know what to do? I need it on an urgent basis.

• Na
    Navin Tyagi Jun 04, 2007

Hi I Navin Tyagi, applied for the passport in the regional office of Ghaziabad, UP on 23rd Mar, 2007 . As per passport online site it is showing. "Police Report is clear and the passport is expected to dispatched by 31-05-2007. Subject to all documents being in order ". Application no F005203 (Ghaziabad). But still i didn't any passport neither the status has changed in online site.

Site has been update on 1st June, but status is coming same.

This status is coming from last 2 months.

Can anybody help me in this regards, thanks in advance.

• He
    HEMLATA Jun 04, 2007

I Hemlata, applied for the passport in the GHAZIABAD Passport Office on Jan 24, 2007 vide File no. F001454-07. It has been five months since and I haven't received my passport. Status is coming as "passport was ready on 09.05.07". l am still waiting for it. After every few days the last updated date gets changed but the status remains the same. Very bad service!

• La
    Lalit Goyal Jun 16, 2007

I had applied for the passport in the regional office of Ghaziabad, UP vide file number:- Z001049-06 and Z001059-06 (I am a resident of Agra) It has been eighteen months since and I haven't received my passport. Status is coming as It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time on 17-6-2007". I am afraid it is going to take another year for the same.

• Mu
    Mukesh Garg Jun 24, 2007

I applied for the passport in the Ghaziabad Passport Office on 19th apr 2005 File no.A-009904 . It has been two years and two months since i am not getting my passport Status is coming as "Please contact PRO for details". I am still waiting for it.

• Tr
    Trilochan Rout Jul 19, 2007

I, Trilochan Rout, resident of Noida had submitted an application for passport at the sector 15 post office of Noida on 7.7.2007. The File number as shown on the receipt is: WUPW19026707. I have been checking the website of the passport office, Ghaziabad to know the status of the application. The reply received is "either the File number is wrong or it has not been entered".

• Kk
    K.K.mahishkar Aug 27, 2007

It seems there is no control of Passport Officer Ghaziabad over his most inefficient staff.The passport officer is inaccessable for grievences and there is no proper siitting space,ceiling fans are not operative,what ever those plastic chairs are are kept these are also not maintained and secure properly.I have a very bad experience I along with my wife visited personally to passport office twice on date 08-01-2006 and 14-07-2006 for seeking the status of application for issue of new passport of my wife who have applied on date 13-07-2005 vide file no.GZBZ 8001 90 dt.13-07-2005,since the old passport issued from Delhi was to expire on Sept.2005.Even to-day I am unable find any reason for so much delay. I have also sent an application through Right of Inormation Act to passport Officer as he is also the Public Information officer to Ghaziabad Passport Office.But still waiting for the responce and new passport of my wife.Is there any authority to solve this problem?

• Kr
    krishnamurthy.yekula Sep 18, 2007

Hi please help me anyone i have applied for a passport in august 08 -2007 and police verification completed in august 15-2007,but till now i didn't get passport and help me how to see the status of my passport please i am in hurry. please if any one know just send a mail to me

• Pr
    prashant kumar agarwal Sep 19, 2007

i have applied my son's passport since 13.06.2003 but i could not getting his passport till now his name is PARTH AGARWAL FILE NO IS 001620/03

• Ta
    Tarun Varshney Sep 26, 2007

My passport related inquiries have already been completed and file no Z720014/2007 has been sent from Hathras to Ghaziabad on 22/04/2007 but no status on Net till now. It shows that"File doesn't exist or information wrong". I have been fade up in trying to contact concerned Passport officials. I have visited the Passport Office a lot many times but all landed into deaf ears nobody is there to listen and ease my problem. I have also faxed a official letter issued from DM office, Hathras to Chief Passport Officer, India but all in vain. It has been more than one year despite, my passport is still not dispatched to my permanent address. Can anyone help me ?

• Ab
    ABHAY SINGH Oct 03, 2007

i had applied for passport File no- F 012600 ON SEP 2006 BUT AFTER ONE YEAR I DIDNT RECEVIED MY PASSPORT.SO LAST MONTH I WENT THERE AND TALK WITH PASSPORT OFFICER HE TOLD ME GIVE ME ONE APPLICATION I'LL SEND Y'R PASSPORT IN TWO DAYS.BUT UPTO NOW I DINT RECEVIED.

• Di
    Diem Filler Oct 11, 2007

I applied for passport on May 15, 2007. It's now October 11, 2007. I called the passport agency and they are bunch of useless people. They all say..sorry we can't help you. Your status is showing it's in the process. It's been processing for the last 5 months!! What can I do? I'm so tired and the agency and don't want to waste my time calling them anymore.

• Di
    Divanshu Rohatgi Oct 25, 2007

This is Divanshu Rohatgi from post Khair district Aligarh(UP) . I have applied for passport form Aligarh on Date 6th Feb 2007. I have cleared each and every thing and they have given me a Dispatch Date (22nd July 2007) later on they have changed my status to “ It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time “. Till now I didn’t get my passport.

My Information is mention below:

File Reference Number : Z160296

Date Of Application : 6th Feb 2007

Passport Office : Ghaziabad(UP)

Applicant's Date of Birth : 08-05-1983

Email ID : [email protected]

Manoj Kumar Singh Nov 01, 2007

I have applied for passport on 18-August-2007. As per passport online site it is showing,"It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time " from last month.

My file no. :A014332
    My Name: Manoj Kumar Singh
    D.O.B.: 02-05-1980

Manoj Kumar Singh Nov 01, 2007

I, Manoj Kumar Singh, had applied for the passport in the regional office of ghaziabad, UP on 18-08-2007 vide File no. A014332-07. Since last more than one month the status is coming as "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time". After every few days the last updated date gets changed but the status remains the same. Please let me know what to do? I need it on an urgent basis.

• Ab
    Abhishek Jain Nov 15, 2007

I dont get any information about my passport! Pls help me!

• Am
    Amit Kumar Jain Nov 22, 2007

I have applied for passport for my 8 month old son in the month of March 2007. Ref No is C002616. Till date the passsport.nic.in is flashing the status that "due to unavoidable circumstances the dispatch has been delayed and the passport will be dispatched in a weeks time" for the past 6 months. Need an explanation...

Shubhchintak Dass Sood Jan 05, 2008

I am just not able to log on to your site despite my having typed the url on the receipt in different combinations. Please could you help by sending the correct url for checking status of my passport renewal application No. GZBB00867607 on line so that I do not worry your staff.
    Thank you.

Gen Sood

Shubhra Srivastava Jun 24, 2008

I have applied the passport on 28.3.07 my file no A004874 is but i have not received it.

As per passport online site it is showing "Contact to PRO". I contacted PRO before 4 months after that address inquiry and police inquiry has done in April 2008. But still i didn't get any passport neither the status (Contact to PRO) has changed in online site. File Number is A004874.

Shubhra Srivastava Jun 24, 2008

I, Shubhra Srivastava, had applied for the passport in the regional office of ghaziabad, UP on 28-03-2007 vide File no. F004874-07. Before march 2008 the status was coming as "Contact to PRO" in March I contacted to PRO and after that Address and Police verification has done at my residence in April 2008. But i did not get my passport till now.

And online status of the Passport never get change. It remains same as before ("Contact to PRO").

Please let me know what to do? I need it on an urgent basis.

Thanks in advance.

Shubhra Srivastava Jun 24, 2008

I, Shubhra Srivastava, had applied for the passport in the regional office of ghaziabad, UP on 23-03-2007 vide File no. A004874-07. Before 4 months online passport status was coming "Contact To PRO" so i contacted there in march 2008.

After that address and Police verifications has done at my home in April 2008.

But, I did not get my passport till now and online status never get change. It remains the same as before "Contact to PRO".

Please let me know what to do? I need it on an urgent basis.

Mayank Molasi Jul 15, 2008

I have applied for new passport in the month of Nov.2007 and within a period of 15 days after appliying for passport, two police verfictions have been done but it is a matter of great sorrow that after a lapse of more than 8 months, I have not got my passport failing which I can not avail the opportunitites for a bright prospectus in abroad.

In this regard, I have sent certain e-mails but no reply has been received. On searching my passport status on net it indicates as "furnish fresh EPA(1) Form with declarations duly signed. What is this EPA(1) Form as whatever is mentioned in the application form, I have dully filled and attached the required documents and if my application is not proper, how can two times police verification done?