Menu
Home Fake & Novelty ID Passport cheater and great scam

Passport review: cheater and great scam

C
Author of the complaint
11:54 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Don't beliebe this #ing government. [protected]@gmail.com. aleksandra is the one who id dealing and saying that she can provide the legal passport from the embassy now she is asking money only after getting 3000 dolars. she is really poor and what to cheat the money only. those who believe this #ing girl that person is really idiot. she is based in ireland and she ask to transfer the money to radmila bagayeva account to still people money.

Don't ever believe this #ing idiot giri. government. [protected]@googlemail.com

More Passport complaints & reviews

Passport - status enquiry/ non recieval
Passport - police inquiry
Passport - one pakistani taken my passport and 10000sr
Passport - passport delay
Passport - I didn't get my passport
3 comments
M
Nov 02, 2012 1:12 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I was looking for my sister`s stuff, she have this woman radmila bagayeva between her ducuments.
I knew my sister called this woman and asked her to hlep her to get a passport, but she lied to her and took more than 6000 euro.
My sister was married and wana went out to follow her husbend cause our tradional force her to stay in our country, and that woman gave her a fake hope until the last day in her life.
I hope she engoy that stolen money cause she is an evil.

It was a while ago when I was delaing with government.id but they are charging more than more people on the internet. I have my UK documents from them and travel to USA without any problems! Just ask them what is the problem why they dont send you your stuff? Talk to them and I am sure they will do something for you!

No, i dont think they are like that! I have got my Passport from the guy called Steven! Maybe you had bad experiences with them but I can assure you that they can get you stuff you are looking for!

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

45 complaints