Parts Geekreturn shipping

S Feb 02, 2018

I ordered a wheel (rim) for my 2015 Nissan Versa Note (Dorman), The rim came in through FEDEX, I took it to a tire dealer to change out the one on my car for that one and the rim was defective (bent). The cost of the rim was 53.00. I got a RMA to return the rim to Parts Geek for a refund, I had to ship the bent rim to them and the cheapest shipping costs was $41.51 to get 53.00 of a refund. Parts Geek needs to get a return shipping program through FEDEX or some other carrier and give return labels to customers for returns.

• Me
    Melodye Redmond Apr 13, 2018

NEVER AGAIN... DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! I had a similar experience. I ordered an Under car Shield for my car. I took to mechanic to put on. It was wrong. I went online to Geek's return policy, filled out information to get RMA#. Never came. I started calling, took me 3 times to get through to actually speak to a person. Finally, received RMA. Took to UPS and FedEx, going to cost $50+ to ship a $44 part. Not happening!!! One FedEx worker offered to repackage so shipping would be cheaper. I explained that Geek's policy stated must be returned in original box. I have to leave review on this site because on their actual site you have to list the part from a drop down box. My part is not listed and it is a mandatory field...

Joe Gregson Nov 17, 2019

Similar experience. Bought a replacement mirror but did not fit as described on website. Total shipping was $37 for a $51 refune! Not paying the shipping for wrongly described parts is crooked at best. Never again. DO NOT BUY FROM PARTS GEEK.

• Ab
    Abdullah Hasan Oct 01, 2020

I got the wrong shocks, and struts for my 2001 Cadillac deville, I tried calling them to see if I could bring them in for an exchange, turns out their number is "no longer in service" Sheez!!!