Parts Geek — return shipping
I ordered a wheel (rim) for my 2015 Nissan Versa Note (Dorman), The rim came in through FEDEX, I took it to a tire dealer to change out the one on my car for that one and the rim was defective (bent). The cost of the rim was 53.00. I got a RMA to return the rim to Parts Geek for a refund, I had to ship the bent rim to them and the cheapest shipping costs was $41.51 to get 53.00 of a refund. Parts Geek needs to get a return shipping program through FEDEX or some other carrier and give return labels to customers for returns.
More Parts Geek Complaints & Reviews
- Parts Geek - customer service
- Parts Geek - fraudulent practices never buy!!
- Parts Geek - ripped off on refund for returned part
- Parts Geek - parts geek is awesome - dont believe this place
- Parts Geek - fraudulent practices
- Parts Geek - bought a fender from u
- PartsGeek - shipment of wrong item
- Parts Geek, LLC - I was sent the wrong part "twice"
- Parts Geek - partial order
- Parts Geek - rip off artists