Panera Bread — product: panera bread autumn squash soup
This product vaguely implies that it is healthy. Unfortunately, it contains a totally ridiculous mount of sugar and "added sugars." As a consequence, it is really not healthy to eat. It also contains an unhealthy amount of saturated fat. We all know that we consume an adequate amount of sugar already. Why give us more than we can tolerate? This contains essentially the same amount of sugar as Pepsi-Cola. Is that the way to give consumers a healthy choice?
Why do you load up what could be a perfectly reasonable soup with superfluous unhealthy junk? I wanted a squash soup, not a sugar soup. If you want a recipe, you contact us and we will give you one.
This product should be labelled "sugar soup."
More Panera Bread Complaints & Reviews
- Panera Bread - terrible experience 
- Panera Bread - unsanitary/disgusting/unhealthy 
- Panera Bread - discrimination 
- Panera Bread - the new tipping feature when checking out. it's got to go 
- Panera Bread - working experience 
- Panera Bread - managers 
- Panera Bread - lentil quinoa with cage free egg/turkey bacon sandwich
- Panera Bread - overcharge 5 times for an online order
- Panera Bread - poor customer service 
- Panera Bread - cashier meanness (2955 sw 160th ave-pembroke pines, fl)