Panda Expressripoff

I enjoy panda express very much. It's the best fast food Chinese place around! My boyfriend ordered on Saturday February, 25, 2017. He says that his food was great and tasted fresh. I opened my food and I was missing the sweet fire chicken. We both ordered plates so we get 2 sides each. Obviously I got one side and an entrée. I expect to get what we pay for. We never complained that night because he went in around closing time. We will not be returning to the Clinton Utah Location.