Palm Partners — rehab facility
My son was a patient there for 30 days. I believe this place is due for a major fraud investigation (insurance, Rx, medical, truth in advertising, etc.). My latest issue is when their business partner in crime, Royal Life Center, sent my son back to their DETOX due to a "relapse". They only kept my son for less than 24 hours, I believe this was due to the fact that they were unable to milk any more money from our insurance company. They were also unable to dump my son back on Royal Life Center. My major concern was how the case worker handled his release. The case worker had my son and the other person that he relapsed with in his office at the same time, going over personal information which I believe would be HIPPA violation. Why would you send two people that obviously are toxic with each other to yet another facility. So much for wanting to help people in need.
More Palm Partners Complaints & Reviews
- Palm Partners - horrible experience!!!
- Palm Partners - lie about their facilities and what they'll do for you
- Palm Partners - inhumane treatment
- Palm Partners - the orchid, a facility owned by palm partners
- Palm Partners - detox and rehab
- Palm Partners - treatment facility
- Palm Partners - rehabilitation dual diagnosis
- Palm Partners - warning: please read before attending pp