Palm Partnersrehab facility

A

My son was a patient there for 30 days. I believe this place is due for a major fraud investigation (insurance, Rx, medical, truth in advertising, etc.). My latest issue is when their business partner in crime, Royal Life Center, sent my son back to their DETOX due to a "relapse". They only kept my son for less than 24 hours, I believe this was due to the fact that they were unable to milk any more money from our insurance company. They were also unable to dump my son back on Royal Life Center. My major concern was how the case worker handled his release. The case worker had my son and the other person that he relapsed with in his office at the same time, going over personal information which I believe would be HIPPA violation. Why would you send two people that obviously are toxic with each other to yet another facility. So much for wanting to help people in need.

• Sh
    Shelleybelleybug Dec 06, 2017

Thank you for the review. I am filing charges today. The police are actually coming here today. It would be a stronger case if we filed as a large group. If you are anyone you know is interested, my email is [email protected] I am happy to provide you with my number by email. Thank you. Michelle Crary.