Pall Mall CigarettesPall mall double click 23

D Aug 19, 2019 Review updated:

Number on the bottom of pack xpq232q7h321 I bought 2 packs of pall mall 23 double click and there ment to have 23 in them but 18 in one and 21 in the other pack I've been a loyal costumer for years I swear by them but I counted them last night and I was shocked that none of them had the correct number in them I need this resolved this can't go on any longer! Or I will have to change to a different brand I will be expecting an email back.

• Je
    Jesse Forsyth Sep 22, 2019

The only legit company that I know of is cigmania.com they ship out of Virginia. They also offer free shipping and cartons only cost 56 dollars a carton.

Jonathon M. Bartlett Sep 26, 2019

I agree with you cigmania.com is a great company. I have ordered many times through them and have never encountered any issues.

• Jm
    JMBryson Nov 12, 2019

tobaccocapital.com is the company that I use to buy my cigarettes online. They are an American company and cartons are pretty cheap compared to where I live.

• St
    StephenH1981 Dec 05, 2019

I have been ordering my cigarettes from tobaccocapital.com as well. I think they are an AWESOME company.

• Ed
    EdSim Dec 19, 2019

I use tobaccocapital.com too they are a great company. I am very impressed with their customer service.

• Al
    AlKimball Dec 20, 2019

tobaccocapital.com is where I go to buy my cigarettes online too. I only have high remarks of tobaccocapital.com.

• Da
    Davt Jan 19, 2020

I have been going to cigoutfitters.com to buy my cigarettes online. I would recommend this company to anyone. They have always been great to me.

• Ll
    LLucky Jan 23, 2020

Cigoutfitters.com is a good company I definitely agree. I use this company as well.

• Ka
    Kanye Lover Jan 31, 2020

Awe...cigoutfitters.com just disappeared, go figure. I will keep you posted what website ken baxter and kim davis open up next. To becontinued...