Overstock.comNever buying from them again.

A

I never ordered what they sent me. The item was absolutely different, it had a different SKU number and I actually ordered Handmade Bubbly Lady Bug Enamel .925 Sterling Silver Stud Earrings. EARRINGS. I got a shirt instead. How could you confuse it, guys? Jewelry and clothes.
I thought that maybe it was a mistake and I ordered a wrong item. But on, my orders story was ok, I can prove I ordered earrings and nothing else. This is so terrible to me, I don't understand. I paid less for the earrings, the shirt costs more than them, so you are out of money, not me. But it doesn't make me feel better. You suck.