Outdoors Adventuresunethical sales

S Jul 03, 2019

I was looking take my granddaughter somewhere local for a fun weekend. Outdoor Adventures was emailed me and invited me to come take a tour. I immediately told the lady I was NOT interested in any timeshare or alike sales pitches. She assured me it would not be. LIE #1.

Upon my arrival I was showed around the property. Lots of construction and promised upgrades. The price was seemingly high however when your promised as a member anytime guarantee access and lodging. The deal appeared a little better. The sales guy, DOUG, promised to make my first reservations for me. LIE #2

After 7 days of calling, emailing and requesting reservations online still no one got back to me. The website states all requests will be answered within 24 hours as does the voicemails. LIE #3

FINALLY after 7 consecutive calls an extremely rude lady answers. I was so excited to get anyone on the line I looked past her demeanor. When I say EVERY SINGLE weekend straight through Sept 2019 was booked, I do mean EVERY SINGLE. When I asked if she could tell me where I would be placed at on the Waitlist, her demeanor got deeper. She basically screamed, "NO I CAN NOT"! I was confused. She mentioned it was all on the computer. OK, I know how computers work. And if they are charging $10, 000 plus per family to join they surely can afford to pay someone to explain a spreadsheet for simply counting purposes. LIE #4

This place is the biggest SCAM out here. Go to your local State Parks stay far ways from this place. I am actively looking into litigations against their false advertising and marketing. Save yourself the trouble. Hope this message helps at least 1 family to better spend their hard earned funds. This is not the place they portray it to be.